~41~

When Katsuki and Deku were sitting in the most awkward dinner of Katuski's life he sent a quick text to Hawks telling him that he'll be heading over after the bullshit the the Todoroki's were up into.Hawks replied with a quick he'll be there and Katsuki blinked in surprise he seen Deku's questioning gaze and quickly snapped at the other to mind his damn business.

Hawks came later than expected,he arrived directly after Endeavor was apprehending the villain he caught the other hugging his pup and laughed in his head,how could Endeavor be bad with kids?

Hawks swooped down from the sky moving so he had one arm around Katsuki's shoulder starling the cussing omega,who was about to send an explosions Hawks way when he caught the familiar scent of Hawks and allowed the other to hang off him.

"Hawks-san!Wow it's a pleasure to meet you.I have so many questions."Deku said and quickly took out his notebook and pen.

"Shut it stupid nerd the bird got's to get back to patrol."Katsuki said and glared at Hawks.

"Nahh it's fine p-"Hawks quickly changed his wording as Katsuki glared intensified.

"It's fine Katsuki,I don't mind answering your friends question patrol can wait and I still need to drop you off at home."Hawks said with a smile.Katsuki rolled his eyes and looked to the side were it seemed Shouto was contemplating to step in between his father and Natsuo.

After Hawks answered some of Deku's questions then went to talk to Endeavor who had moved from talking to Natsuo to the police about the villain they had stopped.Katsuki,Deku and Shouto were each sitting at the curve of a sidewalk silence was held high between them.

"Halfie,you can fucking stay at me and the birds place if ya want,rather than being in this tense dump."Katsuki said breaking the silence.

Shouto looked at his farther than at his brother who was walking away,then turned to Katsuki,"I have Midoriya it's fine we can stay in the spare guest room here."Shouto answered.

"Deku can fucking stay as well,me and the nerd can tell you don't want to be at this place."Katsuki replied back.

"Really Kacchan that such a nice offer."Deku said with a smile.

"Shut it before I kill you!"Shouto looked at Deku then a small smile of his own creeped up to his lips as he nodded.

"I would like that."Shouto said and Katsuki got up and told the others he would tell Hawks of their plans.Hawks agreed laughing at Endeavors face for loosing his interns so quick to Hawks.

"Speaking of interns birdbrains where's yours?"Katsuki asked.

"He's at my agency and before you get mad about the whole leaving him there he wanted to rest a bit we were out patrolling all day."Hawks answered.

"Whatever pick the crow up or something,Icy-hot and Deku are already gonna crash in are place one more wouldn't hurt more than those to are."Katsuki said and Hawks nodded,fishing out his phone to text Tokoyami of the new plans.