~39~

"Wake the fuck up ya stupid ass bird!"Katsuki yelled his explosions closer than safe to Hawks.

Hawks squawked as he fell off his bed landing on the floor with a smack.

"Alright,ok."Hawks said with a groan and rubbed his eyes.Hawks moved so he was sitting o the bed.Katsuki sat down near the farther end and gave Hawks a glare.

"Your out of heat witch is a good thing but how much do you remember?"Hawks asked as he rubbed his stomach.

"Everything now explain bird brain!"Katsuki shouted.

Hawks nodded and then put a finger to his lips signalling for Katsuki to stay quiet,then Hawks detached some of his feathers and moved them around to see if Dabi was anywhere near by to hear their conversation.He sent one of his feathers into the guest room and Dabi was still in bed.He moved the feather near the other face to make sure he was asleep and then moved his feathers back to him so he can re-attach them.

After doing so,Hawks gave a deep sigh for the conversation to come.

"I'm not a traitor,and I didn't just adopt you to give ya to the league.I generally wanted to help you because your house life sounded similar to my own.My parents would yell and fight a lot going to the point of hitting each other and sometimes me.Endeavor arrested my dad and saved me,I was super little and I was able to rescue some people but little did I know the hero commission was watching me.They offered to give my mom money and free my dad from prison if they gave all ownership of me to them, they asked me if I wanted to be a hero and I was so dumb and stupid and said yes.They would've taken me anyways my mom jumped on the offer."Hawks started and then stopped to let the information sink in.

"Continue.That shit doesn't explain why that fucking burnt patch work of a villain is here."Katsuki said between gritted teeth.

"Got you,Ok,the commission gave me the task to infiltrate the league so we can take them down from the inside,I got in contact with Dabi and awhile back I helped him with his heat-NOT LIKE THAT!"Hawks shouted at Katsuki's face of disgust.

"He's my ticket into the league to gain their trust.I need him and he's not that bad of company."Hawks finished.

"So what your using him or some shit?"Katsuki asked.

"Whose side do you want me to be on?!"Hawks asked generally confused.

"He's a fucking loser of a villain and not a good sight to look at unless your into that kind of thing.The only good thing about him I can fucking see is that he wants to be a typical good omega,he tried or promised some shit to me when I was kidnapped by his ass by the way and I can tell he was more intoned with his omega than anything.'Katsuki said.

"So are you fine with him being here?"Hawks asked questioningly.

"I didn't say that shit,but I don't fucking mind he would be-"Katsuki cut himself off and stared at Hawks in thought as if silently judging him.