~3~

~Warning mention of breast feeding!~

"I never gave you an option im gonna protect you if they try to hurt you, you like it or not i'm gonna protect you."Dabi said releasing his own scent in the air a mix of amused and something else Bakugou couldn't describe, happy omega?pleased omega?Caring omega?It calmed some of Bakugou's nerves.

"Now would you like something to eat?"Dabi asked. Bakugou nodded his head.Dabi went into the side bar and grabbed a few snacks and handed them to Bakugou.

Bakugou nodded his head in thanks, a couple minutes passed by and Bakugou stopped eating and stared.Dabi noticed the kids loud chewing stopping and turned his head away from the tv back to the kid noticing directly were the kid was looking at Dabi's chest.

Dabi can hear a soft almost unnoticeable whine leave the kid as he stared at Dabis chest.

"What?"Dabi asked.

"NOTHING!"Bakugou shouted embarrassed looking away from were he pervusily was looking.

"Just spit it out pup,if ya need something let me know."Dabi waited for a response but Bakugou refused to look his way still embarrassed.

"Bathroom?"Dabi asked Bakugou shook his head.

"Do you want something different to eat?For me to change the channel?Release more of my scent?For god sake what?"Dabi kept asking.

"Thirsty,"Bakugou said, turning a light shade of pink.

"Was that so hard ill get you some water."Dabi said getting up.

"NO!"Bakugou shouted.

Dabi stared at the kid.

"Milk."Bakugou said, turning more red than Kirishima's hair.

It clicked inside Dabis head what the kid was asking for.You see most pups and pack mates usually drank from their omegas breast or from male omega's nipples. When an omega shared their milk it was something personal, it meant love and caring that the omega was there for you.Each omegas milk tastes different.Usually after an omega breastfeed or gives a lot of milk for their mates,pups or pack. Their breasts or pecs will get bigger and usually stay like that.Most omegas would give off a lot of milk during heats which Dabi found to be the worst other then the burning and the need to be filled his chest will ache for keeping the milk inside.

Dabi hasn't given anyone his milk before besides from when he was a teen and his mother couldn't feed her crying children herself.Most times his father would yell at him to feed his crying brother since their mother couldn't do it.He would yell at Dabi saying that's the only good thing he was good for and should do it since he an omega a baby maker made for naturing.

If omega's wanted to start giving milk to any mates,pup's or pack members than they would have to wait until there next heat to start producing milk.

Bakugou had hardly ever been feed by his mother her yelling at him hes had enough or her saying that he doesn't deserve her milk because hes to weak.In the Bakugou house hold things weren't as nice as they came out to be, Mitsuki was very vocal and yelled a lot, she would lash out at  Katsuki's father and hit Katsuki until he either apologized or did something to please her.Bakugou's father was only ever one thing, a coward he would tell Katsuki that she didn't mean it but both truly knew she very much well did.

"Ahh..I see..Well i'm sorry pup but i can't at the moment I haven't given my milk or well feed anyone in years the last time was my heat and I wasn't about to start pumping then..i'm..sorry."Dabi said rubbing a hand through his hair.

Bakugou started to whine softly as his voice came out lightly saying its fine.

"Trust me kid, if I could I would,the most I can do is release a calming scent for you, will that do?"Dabi asked

"I wouldn't mind.If you mention this to anybody I will kill you."Bakugou said, trying to protect his pride.

"Sure.When you present, start pumping yourself and you can drink your own milk."Dabi said and sat back near the tv.

"Whats that suppose to mean im not gonna be some dumb omega whore!"Bakugou shouted.