~57~

A week has passed yet again, Hawks had made no attempt to return to the rehabilitation facility as of late, Katsuki had made it back to UA and the first thing he did was drag Shouto from the common room by the collar to his room to talk to the other.

"Why are we in your room?"Shouto questioned as Katsuki finally released his grip on his collar.

"Do you want your shitty excuse of a dad to pay in some fucking way for the shit he put you through?"

"...I'm not sure."

"Listen the birds willing to help he already started researching  and filling for whatever you want a restraining order whatever."

"I can't make that decision people would-you know how much society criticizes people, yourself having been through it."

"Yeah I fucken do, words hurt and shit but it doesn't fucken matter what people say if you don't care, are you scared or some shit?"

"It's not that I'm scared I... just this is something that always seemed so far the life everything my father did to my family became almost normalized."

"You're not scared yet you care what people are gonna say? Being called a villain isn't that bad you know sure you feel like shit in the moment but you know who you fucken are so nobody else's opinions should matter. And if you want to accept your ass hole of a dad go ahead. We're offering you an out all you need to do is help, you mentioned he was trying to change right well it's time for you to choose if you want to be apart of that change."

"He was going to let my mother back."

"So you don't feel the need to get even a small bit of justice?"

"...I do want my father to pay but the timing is bad I'd rather not be blamed for making people give up on hero society."

"This is a better time than any candy-cane."Katsuki placed a hand on Shouto's shoulder forcing the other to face his glare head-on.

"Do you want the scumbag to pay? I won't ask again."

"...I do."

"Thats the fucken spirt say that shit louder!"

"I do!"

"YOU DO WHAT!"

"WANT TO MAK ENJI TODOROKI PAY!"

"HELL YEAH!"A loud crackle left Katsuki as Shouto's expression turned to one of determination.The two turned and Shouto opened Katsuki's door and almost all the boys minus Idia, Shoji, Tokoyami. Fell straight into Katsuki's room who quickly pushed Shouto out and closed his own door hen took in a long breath before screaming at the top of his lungs at the others for listening to their conversation.