~12~

~~~~

After the pair left and Katsuki came back inside, Hawks suggested they go out to eat.After eating and returning home Katsuki went to his room and called Kirishima to talk.

Hawks phone buzzed from inside his pocket and he took it out.Looking down he saw Dabi had messaged him a location.

"Hey pup, I'm going out for patrol early. I'll be back later and go to sleep before I come back."Hawks shouted.

"Whatever!"Katsuki yelled back.

Hawks let an amused smile take over his lips as he flew to the location Dabi sent.

~~~~

"Hey hotstuff the league got a task for me?"Hawks asked.Dabi felt a burning at his ears if his skin wasn't burnt it probably be red at the moment.

"Shut up Chicken!"Dabi yelled.

"How many times do I have to say I'm a hawks I mean it's in the name!"Hawks said.Dabi threw a file at Hawks, Hawks caught it.

"Everything you need to know is in there birdy."Dabi and said.

"Oh,and after this done, what about me meeting the leader?"Hawks asked.

"Not there yet bird."Dabi said.

"Well if thats all i'm off."Hawks said and began to walk away.

He can hear an irritated whine leave the omega.

"Don't expect me to thank you!"Dabi shouted.

"Me?I would never,what exactly would you need to say thank you for?"Hawks asked, teasingly trying to rile up the omega.

"Don't play dumb bird boy!For helping me with my heat."Dabi said a tiny glare on his face.

"Don't worry about it I didn't mind helping.And the only thing I expected was my hoodie."Hawks said still teasingly.

"Hate to break it to you hero, but i'm rather fond of it so i'd be keeping it."Dabi said smugly.

"Well I guess thats my payment for the little show you gave me huh?"Hawks teased trying to get a reaction out the omega.

"Shut up bird boy!I would never,that's the closest you'll ever get to this clit."Dabi said blushing madly.His sin tingled at the sensation if only his skin wasn't well you know.

"Well just my luck."Hawks said laughing.

"You're really tempting me to burn you today, aren't you?"Dabi said, attempting to be threatening.

"Is it working?"Hawk grinned.

"Shut it hero."Dabi said and started to walk away from Hawks.

"Oh!Yeah Dabi,my or like you said our pup really liked your milk."Hawks said teasingly and then let out a laugh.

Dabi turned around quick, facing Hawks embarrassed, the blushing sensation worst.Then set a flame after him.Hawks chirped and fell to the floor and gave the omega a glare and smile.

"Just get the job done birdy."Dabi said, still blushing and leaving the alley.

"Will do!Also since your not in heat how about you give me some of your milk like you wanted?"Hawks questioned teasing the omega again.

Dabi sent another flame his way.The hero flew out the way fast."Ok I get it, how about next time!"Hawks shouted laughing.