~45~

As the battle finally ended and the paramedics and ambulances came to the grounds helping anyone villains included who were hurt.

While Shigaraki was currently being put in quirk restricting handcuffs,Shouto was being pulled off Touya's body by Idia.Who had no clue why Shouto was hugging a villain but also needed Shouto to let the paramedics do their job helped guide the other away from the scene.

The rest of 1-A who weren't as hurt met up with other students as they were all gathered together.Deku and Katsuki were both taken to the hospital some students riding in the back of the ambulance such as,Kirishima,Mina,Denki,Sero,Idia,Ochako and Shouto.

Katsuki woke up first between him and Deku only being out for 2 hours,Kirishima was quick to give him a hug and Katsuki hit the other over the head reminding Kirishima that he still had stitches and Kirshima quickly let go saying he was sorry tears were in his eyes as he gave Katsuki a smile.

"Hurry up and call a nurse so I can get out of here."Katsuki said and Kirishima nodded quickly rubbing his tears a toothy grin still on his face as he left the room.

When Katsuki was finally cleared to leave the hospital he was slightly surprised that Hawks didn't answer his call,he looked at Kirishima confused and Kirishima quickly noticed the problem a sadden look in his eyes as Katsuki asked where Hawks was.

Kirishima began to explain telling Katsuki that Hawks was injured and was at a different hospital with Tokoyami,he told Katsuki that the others had come to the hospital with him but left to go with their families and to check in with the other students.Katsuki nodded and both he and Kirishima made their way to a different hospital that Kirishima said Tokoyami took Hawks to.

Kirishima could smell Katsuki's scent clearly he was concerned,Kirishima without thinking took Katsuki's hand in his own and gave a small squeeze.

"Hey man,don't worry I'm sure he's fine."

"Better be."Katsuki said and returned the squeeze the two got on a train and stayed quiet the whole way.

When the two finally made their way to the hospital they had to wait in waiting room seeing as there were so many injured people from the previous fight.When the two made it to the front office the nurse explained that Hawks was currently being treated so they had to wait,Katsuki nodded and both he and Kirishima leaned on the side of the counter waiting for the nurse to give them any more information on Hawks status.

An hour later and Tokoyami came out from a room and was quick to let Katsuki and Kirishima know what was happening to Hawks.Apparently Hawks was getting his back looked up,Katsuki was quick to ask what happened and Tokoyami explained as best as he could.

"When I arrived to the scene Dabi and Hawks were fighting Hawks having lost,I was able to get Hawks away from Dabi but Dark shadow noticed Hawks wings were gone there was nothing left."Tokoyami said and both Kirishima and Katsuki's eyes widened.

"The fucker did what to my dad!"Katsuki yelled he was still sore from the battle but let his explosions from his palms arise.Katsuki regretted his action as his arms began to cramp his omega gave a small whine the use of his omega voice came through his words at the word dad Kirishima was quick to grab his shoulder releasing calming alpha pheromones.