~42~

"Hate to break it to ya Kats but you kinda do."Hawks said with a smile as both he and Dabi fist bumped.Katsuki left the room grumbling something along the lines of Hawks never knew when to keep his mouth shut and Dabi being annoying.

Hawks patted Dabi on the back as he left to change into his hero gear after he finished the two quickly made their way to an alley near by where the Doc portaled them to the meeting room.Hawks still received some weird looks from the other villains who weren't used to having a hero present Toga,Spinner or Twice were all fine with Hawks presence  more like Geten and Re-Destro were the only ones complaining to others.

During the meeting there was many times were both either Shigaraki or Hawks had to hold Dabi back from jumping over the table and burning Geten.The two being the closest to the fire user.

When Geten almost pounced on Dabi do to Dabi calling the other out telling the other that if he loved the cold so much maybe he should go fuck a penguin or something since their the same hight.Geten had already jumped on the table no one being able to pull him back and was about to make his way to Dabi who stood up himself ready to fight the other when,Hawks pulled Dabi back growling at Geten without realizing Hawks had released threatening alpha pheromones to the beta who quickly froze and then backed off returning to his seat with an annoyed yet frightened expression.

Dabi attempted to make Hawks let go feeling slightly embarrassed from Hawks defending him,but Hawks grip wouldn't budge,it was like he was almost stress gripping Dabi's arm.When Dabi attempted to remove Hawks hand again the other surprisingly snapped at Dabi trying to nip at him to stop Hawks tightened his grip slightly not to much to cause more pain then an inner bruising.

Dabi paused Hawks scent no longer smelled threatening more possessive.Almost all Hawks feathers seemed ruffled like a defense mechanism.Hold the fuck up.That's when Dabi realized Hawks was trying to full on scent him no wonder Shigiaraki along with Spinner seemed so tense.

Hawks was basically soaking not only Dabi by his scent but everyone near Dabi the fucker was putting all the other alpha's on edge.For the rest of the meeting it went on as everyone being on high alert,Hawks kept looking back at Dabi to make sure he was ok and there was no threat near and then would face the other's.

When Dabi was about to flip off Geten who he started a death glaring contest with Hawks snapped at Dabi growling at the other and then attempted to bring Dabi closer to him and that's were Dabi drew the line.

Hawks was literally pulling Dabi by the waist closer to his own seat while still holding onto Dabi's arm, his grip still tight not once wavering.

Dabi allowed his flame to appear in the hand Hawks wasn't busy grabbing and moved it closer to the alpha's arm that was securely rapped around his waist.Hawks squawked and attempted to pull Dabi closer.As if he forgot Dabi was the one who made the flames/

Dabi groaned but allowed Hawks arm to stay around his waist as he put out his flames Dabi looked to Shigaraki who seemed to be reading a paper with a due date the Doc had given him.

"Hey,Shigs is this fucking meeting over or what?"Dabi asked,Shigaraki sighed but then told everyone that there day of success is getting closer he then released everyone to do as they pleased.

As Dabi moved from his seat completely forgetting Hawks had him held around his waist and arm still and he'll admit his arm is starting to really fucking hurt here.Hawks pulled Dabi back down and Dabi flicked the other in the forehead.Hawks blinked a few time then got up pulling Dabi along with him.When Hawks felt like the other villains were looking to long at Dabi he rapped a wing around Dabi covering him from everyone's view.Dabi didn't expect this and almost got a face full of feathers.