~7~

~~~~

Katsuki could hear Hawks getting ready as he played a stupid song.

"Hey pup im gonna be gone for a while patrol.I'll be back later."Hawks said as he passed the door.

Assoon as the other left.Katsuki let his tears fall how the fuck did he ever let that bitch get the best of him.She didn't even do anything!

Katsuki enraged himself to start his day after crying his eyes out for almost an hour.He roamed the kitchen and decided to make breakfast.

Cooking!

That's something that usually helps him clear his mind.

~~~~

"Hey kid im back,something sure smells good."Hawks said as he headed to the kitchen."Just fucking eat and shut up."Katsuki said as the pair both sat down at the table and began eating.

"I remember seeing you in the festival, that's one hella of a quirk pup."Hawks said smiling.

"I know it is, and i'm obviously not a pup anymore,"Katsuki said and then continued eating."You're still a pup to me, i'm becoming like an over protective dad over here,"Hawks said and started to laugh.

"Shut up."Katsuki said but no bite coming off from it a small smile tugging on his lips.

"Are ya gonna tell me what happened at your house?"Hawks asked.

"It's none of your business."Katsuki said, starting to get defensive.

"Sorry..you don't need to tell me but I want to help pup, and if somethings going on I want to help.I have a feeling whatever went down in your house is not something new and that hits a little close to home, if i'm being honest.And if I can stop something bad from happening to another kid in this world, I will help."Hawks said not breaking eye contact with Katsuki.

"It's my life you don't need to get involved so stay the hell out of it."Katsuki grumbled.

"Please just let me help."Hawks said pleading.

"Fine my old hag of a mothers always been a little vocal and aggressive, my old mans too much of a coward to try and stop her from you know hurting me.He's scared of her two, I can never tell if its just tough love but yesterday I think she lost all love for me even if it was a little bit.There was times were shed wait for me to make a mistake so she can just hit me, I know she'll do it again and worse if I ever...tried to get help or let someone know, she's treated me like shit and i've had enough so I left I didn't care were I was going even though I was in heat I didnt...I didn't think what an alpha could do to me if they got the chance.They wouldn't! I'd beat their ass before anyone could try." Katsuki finished.

"I-She wasn't here this morning and if I was at home I know she wouldn't help me with my heat she an alpha.And I don't know if she just hates me because she see's herself in me but her words started to hurt I let her words hurt me.She wasnt even here she didn't do ANYTHING!But I-I-I still let her win."Katsuki put his hand on his eyes not wanting to cry no more and let the other see him as weak.

"Hey pup,it ok to cry le it out,When I was your age I had to learn that sometimes not doing anything is just enough to push you."Hawk spoke releasing a safe and calm scent into the air.Hawks stared ahead at the pup.An idea coming to his head.

"I don't want pity."Katsuki said and started to eat again tears still falling silently from his face.

"I'm gonna help you.I have an idea but, I don't now if you'll like it.I'm technically an adult I can file for legal custody over you and become your guardian and you can stay here and still attend UA but thats only if you want to, I can help in other ways like stopping by at your house and what not.You can go back home and I won't stop you.It's your choice"Hawks said getting a little embarrassed.

A couple minutes past of silence.A little sniffle here and there but other then that silence.

"I wouldn't mind..I wouldn't mind you becoming my guardian I guess.'Katsuki said turning red.

"Alright then its official, later today i'll stop by and file for a court case pup.''Hawks said as he got up and ruffled the kids hair.

Katsuki swatted at Hawks hand.

"Ima be the BEST DAD EVER JUST YOU WAIT!"Hawks chirped happily.

A smile came to Katsuki's face the tears stopping.

"Oh! We're so going shopping!We can decorate the guest room to be your permanent room, pup it will be so much fun we can go clothes shopping and everything!"Hawks wings started flapping and spread out wide.