~8~

~~~~

"Ok, I got everything settled and will have to go to court in 3 days so be prepared for the fans and news reporters."Hawks said and then took into notice Katsuki's smile as he looked at his phone.

"Someone's happy, who are you texting?"Hawks asked teasingly.

"Nun."Katsuki said as he typed back a response.

"Nun my what?"Hawks laughed a smile already on his lips as he know what the kid was gonna say.

"Business." Katsuki replied the pair went into a small fit of laughter.Hawks sent a feather to grab Katsuki's phone and started reading.

"Give that back you nosy bird."Katsuki said, explosions going off in his hands.

"Who's Shitty hair?"Hawks asked smiling and threw the phone back at Katsuki who caught it.

"A red haired idiot now mind your own business."Katsuki said.

"Hey there Mr. thats no way to talk to your dad."Hawks said smiling pretending to be upset.

"Shut the hell up bird brain, you're not my dad, yet."Katsuki smirked.

"Is he a classmate?"Hawks asked.

"Yeah him and icy-hot are the only ones that tried to keep in touch with me I can tell Shitty hair's you know.,worried'' Katsuki said.

"He really must care about you then, what's his dynamic?"Hawks asked, starting to feel a little protective of his soon to be son.

"Pup.He hasnt presented yet he should soon though."Katsuki replied.Hawks felt a little less protective knowing this kid has not presented.

"Im going to my room call if your need me."Katsuki said and begin to walk off.

"No! Were going shopping!First we will get you clothes and then we can decorate your room."Hawks said and quickly dragged Katsuki out of the house.

"Should I ask about why your wearing that?"Katsuki asked, taking into account Hawks' apparent disguise of a white hoodie, a fake beard, a blue cap and light blue jeans with red sneakers.Along with some of his feather being detached.

"Im kinda famous remember?"Hawks said laughing.

"Yeah, yeah fucking whatever."Katsuki said and rolled his eyes fondly.

The pair went shopping and went to many stores getting things like hoodies,sweats t-shirts, shoes and pants.The total came out high which made Katsuki feel a little guilty but was told by Hawks that the price doesn't matter when you're in the top 10 of heroes.

~~~~

"Something came up, i'll pick up dinner when I come back but I got an alert feel free to watch a movie."Hawks said as he looked down at his phone.

"Don't fucking die!"Katsuki said as Hawks left.

~~~~

"What took you so long birdy?"Dabi said, a little annoyed.