~36~

When Dabi got the picture of Shouto and Katsuki his omega lit up releasing a happy scent into the air his pupils dilated.He quickly saved the picture and  put his phone away so the rest of the league couldn't see, they were currently all laying cup pong when Shigaraki missed his shot for the second time and disintegrated the table the cups quickly fell and both Spinner and Twice tried to save the beer and apple juice(for Toga).

And this is why Dabi prefers to stay at others houses like Hawks house.

~~~~

"Wake the fuck up you icy bastard."Katsuki said as he began hitting Shouto with a pillow.Shouto woke up quick after the fourth hit with the pillow.

"Finnaly fuckingly the bird left already for patrol with your fucking dad now fucking come help me make breakfast."Katsuki said as he stopped his pillow assault.As the two started making breakfast it became very obvious to Katsuki that Shouto had no idea what he was doing.Especially after burning his third egg.Katsuki literally told him every step to do and he still managed to burn it.

It came to the point when Shouto placed the yoke in his hand as he used his flames in attempt to cook it.

"What the hell?!That's so fucking gross don't tell me your really planning on eating that shit like that,you didn't even wash your hands!"Katsuki yelled.

"Me and my siblings used to do this."Shouto said with a small sadden smile.

"Aren't you rich,don't you have people to make you food and shit?"Katsuki asked trying to avoid the topic of family members recalling what he heard from the sports festival.

"We are but my father only let family doctors have contact with us do to my mother-is it done?"Shouto switched the conversation as he looked at his hand were at least a decent egg was.

"Fucking whatever your eating that one,i'll do the rest just watch the bread in the oven would ya."Katsuki said as he moved over to hand Shouto a plate.

As the both made enough breakfast for two families ok they may have gotten carried away.Katsuki went to his room and got out some random stuff and gave them to Shouto to change Shouto said his thanks as Katsuki went to his room to change into his own outfit.When Katsuki came back he found Shouto turning on the tv then turning it off then turning it on then off again.

"What the hell are you doing?"Katsuki asked as he adjusted his scent patch.

"Turning on the tv."Shouto replied as he turned the tv on again.Katsuki quickly snatched the remote from the other.

"Hey no fighting."Hawks said as he entered from the front door with a smile.Katsuki threw the remote at Shouto's head and the other just let the remote hit him staring at Katsuki dumbfounded.

"Scent patch?"Hawks asked as he took notice to Katsuki neck.

"Just felt like it."Katsuki said as he walked into the kitchen and picked up a plate from the breakfast he and Shouto had made moments a go he handed it to Hawks.