~35~

Katsuki and Kirishima were studying in Katsuki room the next day,Kirishima did his best to tell Katsuki what he missed out on but both Katsuki and Kirishima can tell Kirishima was not paying attention to any of it.

"I'll just ask pony tail or icy-hot for their fucking notes."Katsuki said as he and Kirishima decided to go to the common room and watch a movie with Mina,Sero and Denki.

"Welcome back Takami!"Mina shouted as she spotted Katsuki.Both Sero and Denki turned from were they were shoving whip cream into their mouths.Kirishima gave a laugh as he sat down on the couch patting the spot next to him telling Katsuki to do the same.

"Did you guys hear about the license exam?"Sero asked.

"We start training next week no?'Kirishima asked.

"Yep some of the girls were talking about it earlier I can't wait!"Mina shouted as she jumped over the couch Kirishima and Katsuki were sitting on,Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"I can't wait to start applying to agency.That's like one more step closer to being an actual pro."Denki said as he moved to pick out a movie.

"Don't pick some dumb cgi film pikachu."Katsuki said as he moved to sit more comfortable in the couch.

The group ended up watching their movie right after it was finished they begged Katsuki to make them some real food, he groaned but then they all tried giving him the puppy eyes witch ok fucking annoying.But he ended up making them food anyways.

~~~~

Everyone was training for the license exam Katsuki had decided he wanted to make his explosion able to hit singular targets and as well control it in one blast.He face timed Hawks about it and Hawks gave his advice saying that it would be more efficient and that he'll help him when he comes over to help move the stuff into their new house,Katsuki agreed.

At the end of the week Katsuki woke up early on a saturday morning,he changed and got ready to head back home and help Hawks with unpacking like he said he grabbed his phone and started to head out.

While he was passing the common room Kirishima,Mina,Shoto,Deku,Idia and Jirou and Momo.Were all hanging out making breakfast or playing a game on the tv.

"Hey Takami where you going?"Kirishima asked not even turning around to know it was Katsuki walking into the room.

The rest of the people in the room turned around to look at Katsuki.

"None of your business hair for brains."Katsuki replied.

"Woah!Kiri how'd you know it was Takami?"Mina asked as she jumped up and down on Kirishima's shoulders.

"It's kinda easy when you pay attention to how he walks and his scent is the only scent I ever smelt that's sweet, besides from his quirk he smells exactly like carmel."Kirishima said with a smile and turned around to look at Katsuki.