~28~

It was morning when both Hawks and Dabi woke up.Hawks woke up first he looked over at the omega to make sure he didn't leave as soon as he fell asleep and was happy to see he was still asleep snuggled into a pillow.

He moved his wing back from were it laid on top of the other.He shook his wing a bit slowly missing the heat the fire user provided.

Hawks stretched a bit and then got off the bed,taking his phone off the charger and decided to let the omega sleep for a little longer and patted Dabi on the back as he exited the room.Hawks sent a quick good morning text to Katsuki with a classic smiley face and got a middle finger in reply with a good morning.

Hawks decided to make the only thing he was good at.

Eggs.

Dabi woke up and smelt the faint smell of burnt which startled him and he moved the covers to look down at his body.He sighed in relief knowing for once it wasn't him.Dabi looked to his side his omega wanting the alpha to be close as he was yesterday.Dabi gave a quiet whine when he noticed Hawks not in bed and quickly got up to look for the other the smell of burt becoming more known.

Dabi leaned on a wall watching the alpha attempt to cook eggs,waiting for the other to notice him.

Hawks's feathers ruffled noticing a present in the room and quickly turned around looking at the sleepy omega who had a scowl on his face and slight pout.

"Good morning."Hawks said and quickly went back to cooking?

"You weren't in bed.And what the hell are you doing?"Dabi asked his scent releasing as not happy omega and grumpy.

"I figured I can make you some breakfast before patrol and I didn't want to wake you up."Hawks replied.

"So you just left me by myself in your fen?And that is not breakfast."Dabi pointed to the so called eggs.

"I trust you to not mess up my den and not all of us can be gifted with great cooking skills like yourself."Hawks said.

"You have patrol?"Dabi questioned.

"Yep me and Endeavors!It's gonna be so fun were probably gonna have a lunch break together so feel free to eat without me,well you are staying right?"Hawks asked his alpha quickly realizing he wanted the omega to stay here until he returned.

"Won't and can't league business to attend to.So have fun on your stupid patrol,hero."Dabi said the displeasure leaking through his words.Dabi's omega angry Hawks was hanging out with the so called hero Endeavors.

"Oh about that when will I meet your boss?And did I do something wrong?"Hawks asked.

"Not until Shigaraki deems it time,and oh,no,how can the number to hero Hawks ever do something wrong."Dabi replied sarcastically.