~23~

After a week of classes, the student's decided to have a pool day.Katsuki did not want to go but gave in after Kirishima said he'd carry him if he'd have to and Katsuki already new the alpha wouldn't go unless he would so the pair both got changes and went to the pools.

"Do you have anything planned for the day?"Kirishima asked as the pair walked.

"Shit I forgot my phone,I was gonna text my dad he was expecting me to come over to pick up some milk."Katsuki explained.

"Here use mine."Kirishima said and unlocked his phone handing it to the other.

Katsuki quickly sent a text to Hawks explaining that he was gonna be at the pool with his classmates and that he'd text him when he's on his way.Hawks sent a thumbs up in reply.

"Don't save his number."Katsuki said and handed the phone back to Kirishima.

"Will see."Kirishima said with a laugh.

~~~~

9am

Hawks phone buzzed he sent a feather to get it from his nightstand and seen it was from Dabi saying open the door birdy.Hawks laughed and went to open the door.

"Took you long enough."Dabi said and entered the house quickly taking off his jacket,he sniffed for a bit but didn't say anything about the scent.

"You actually brought it!"Hawks said noticing the bag the other was caring.

"My omega didn't want me to go back on my promise for your pup."Dabi said and handed the bag to Hawks.

"So you do have a soul,never knew."Hawks said starting to laugh.Dabi's flames erupted from his palm.

"Shut up you over grow pigeon."Dabi said slightly amused.Hawks phone buzzed.He sent a quick text back.And noticed Dabi's questioning eyes.

"It's my pup."Hawks said to answer Dabi before he asked.

"Alright well im leaving."Dbi said and turned back around.

"Wait don't go!Katsuki is spending time at the pool he won't be back till real late,stay hangout for a bit."Hawks said.

"Why should I?"Dabi asked.

"Were gonna have to hangout all the times when I start hanging out with the league."Hawk said.

"That's an if not a when."Dabi said and rolled his eyes.

"Come on Dabs it'll be fun,just for a little we can watch movies and talk."Hawks begged.

"You better have something good."Dabi said and went to the living room sitting down on the couch.