~37~

The group made it to a near by gaming store,both Hawks and Twice decided to get Shigaraki's stuff while Toga and Dabi went to go buy groceries.After they made that decisions Toga grinned at Dabi and Dabi returned the wicked grin with one of his own.

"What ever your planning stop it both of you."Hawks said noticing the not so innocent smiles on the two's face.

"What?What do you mean,Hawks us planning something."Dabi said pretending to be confused he gave a smirk at Hawks pout.

As the group separated Twice and Hawks went into the gaming store looking for new remotes and a new game.Twice kept getting distracted by things they passed and ok, maybe Hawks did as well but come on there was animal crossing over here.After paying for all the gaming stuff Twice and Hawks headed to the grocery store.

"Any idea what isle they'd be on?"Hawks asked Twice with a smile.

"No clue.WERE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HERE!"Twice said in reply.

"You guys are banned from here aren't you?Im mean your banned from everywhere but something happened here huh?"Hawks asked.

"We needed to save Compress.HIM BEING THE IDIOT HE WAS GOT STUCK IN ONE OF THE FREEZERS!"Twice explained.Hawks and Twice walked into one of the isle and had to move closer into the shelves to not get hit by a cart.

"Move it!"Dabi shouted as both he and Toga were being chased by some of the workers in the store.Dabi was pushing the cart while Toga was squealing from were she was sitting inside the cart.

"Take that-Dabi can I please cut them and get some of there blood."Toga whined as she threw yet another box of cereal.

"We need to get ice cream Spinner likes still wait until then."Dabi said as he continued to push the cart they almost ran into a stack of apples at the quick turn they did.Dabi coughed as his stomach grumbled in hate of the quick move,fuck motion sickness.

"You better not throw up on me Dabi or I'll stab you."Toga said as she tried to move as far as she can from the other inside the cart.Toga quickly jumped out of the cart when Dabi spilled him and the cart still moving away,throw up spilled from the cart as Dabi continued to throw up as the cart kept moving until he knocked into a pile of cans.

Toga climbed on top of the freezers a ball pit her eyes lit up.Some of the workers were watching her movement threatening to call the cops they should be running or they would be running if they knew some of the most dangerous villains were in their store.

"I'm gonna jump!"Toga yelled motioning to the ball pit.

"Toga-chan no!TOGA-CHAN YES!"Twice yelled as both he and Hawks entered the isle,Hawks made a quick move to were Dabi was the omega looked as if he was about to throw up again any second.

"Dabi we really need to go before you guys to something else-"Hawks started but got cut himself of when a scream(from Twice) broke out through the store.