~20~

The next day of classes the students were relieved to find out the dynamic classes will only happen during mondays.

When changing out for training.Many of the alphas and betas avoided looking at the two male omega Katsuki and Aoyama,except for Mineta who pointed out Katsuki's small waist which brought the attention of both alphas and betas.

"He does have a point Takami, your waist seems to small."Sero said.

"What are your measurements Kacchan?I've estimated them before but it seems they have changed."Deku asked taking out his book and pen.

"Yeah dude It looks like I can fit your waist between both my hands."Denki said waving his hands in front of Katsuki.

Kirishima looked at the omegas waist and blushed quickly going back to changing.

"Haven't you all heard its rude to fucking stare!"Katsuki yelled.

"Takami's right we should respect his privacy."Idia said scowled, the room filled with displeased scent fast.

"He does have a point."Kirishima said, still focusing on changing.

"But bro Aoyama's an omega and look his chest is way smaller than Kacchans."Denki said.

"It's most likely do to Takami's chest being bigger before he presented, after his heat his chest expanded in order to hold in milk."Todoroki said, adding in his two cents.

"Aizawa said omegas chest get bigger while pumping as well."Todoroki added.

"Oh yeah,Mic said something about the nipple getting bigger because of the suction when feeding mates,pups or their pack."Sero said.

"You all are annoying Half and Half's right about the chest thing and it's one of your business if i'm pumping or not, I am but it's none of your concern got it."Katsuki said and angry omega scent filled the air.

Many who were in the conversation looked down at the floor in guilt for displeasing the omega and continued to change.

Before Katsuki left the changing room he spoke once more.

"If any of you have questions I don't care about answering them just don't base them off me.Being an omegas natural so whatever questions you have i'll answer."Katsuki said and slammed the door on his way out.

"So manly."Kirishima whispered as Katsuki left.

Katsuki soon noticed his hero custom exposed a lot of his chest he caught a few stares but glared their way.Still slightly mad at the boys for picking on his chest.

~~~~While Katsuki was finishing up some homework he heard a knock he opened it and saw a slightly red Kirishima holding a bag.He handed it to Katsukis.

"It's stuff for your nest.I asked Denki,Sero and Mina and they were happy like I said to give you some materials."Kirishima said.

"Thanks or whatever."Katsuki said and let the other in.He soon got to work on adding to his nest while Kirishima sat in his desk chair and watched.

Katsuki kept staring down at the nest like something was missing he looked over at Kirishima and caught his eye.

"It's not good enough, I need your scent two."Katsuki said.

"Oh, sure man!What do you want socks,shirts,sweaters I got you?"Kirishima asked.

"I want to see."Katsuki got up and headed to Kirishima room.

"Wait it might-It's not!"Kirishima said but it was to late the omega already opened the door.

"What?"Katsuki questioned an walked in.

Kirishima picked up some of his clothes and put it in a hamper then he put the trash from his desk into the trash can.

"Do you like it?"Kirishima asked.

"Like what?"Katsuki took a sniff and got a whiff of the over scenting.

Kirishima waited for reply.

"The smell?I thought I told you I liked it."Katsuki said and opened up Kirishima closet and started looking in.

"My den."Kirishima replied,his alpha getting tense waiting for a reply from the omega.

"Den?"Katsuki asked generally confused if was probably something the stupid classes didn't teach yet.

"Yeah."Kirishima said.

"It's...manly."Katsuki said not wanting to sound dumb not knowing what a den was.Kirishima smiled bright.

"Thanks Takami bro!"Kirishima said happily.

Katsuki hummed in reply and went back to looking in the closet.He chose a red shirt a and black shirt then pulled out a crimson riot hoodie and tossed it to Kirishima.

"Scent this a bit for me.When your done I want it for my nest."Katsuki said and took the shirts in his hands and headed to his room.

"Ok on it!See you later Takami bro!"Kirishima said happy to both help the omega and ave something of theirs in the omegas nest.Later that night Katsuki called Hawks.