~24~

Katsuki opened up the apartments door a familiar smell hit his nose but he couldn't quite remember it.

"Hey  ya big bird i'm home."Katsuki said and walked to Hawks room.

He sniffed the room as he entered noticing how Hawks was perched up sitting on the bed watching tv.

"This is how you've been spending your days off?"Katsuki laughed.

"Like you do any better,your staying the night right?"Hawks asked Katsuki nodded and Hawks patted the spot next to him.Katsuki was about to sit down but asked about the milk the omega had promised.

"Fridge."Hawks replied.Katsuki went to the kitchen and got one glass of the milk.

"Jealous."Katsuki said as he took a drink of the milk the taste comforting and proud rushed to him.

"No...maybe just a little."Hawks said.

Katsuki laughed and sat down on the others bed.

"I can get addicted to this stuff."Katsuki said as he took another drink slowly getting sleepy.

"Go to sleep,I'll wake you up in the morning."Hawks said as he patted Katsuki's hair.

Katsuki lied down took 2 more sips of the milk and snuggled under the cover while placing the milk on the night stand.

"Goodnight pup."Hawks whispered as Katsuki soon fell asleep.

Hawks took at his phone took a picture and sent it to Dabi saying.

'The milk works like a charm he falls asleep almost instantly,thank you!'

Dabi replied with a simple middle finger emoji and then a your welcome.Hawks sent a red heart with a middle finger emoji back that Dabi did not reply to.Hawks took another picture this time of him flipping off the camera and sent it.

'Leave me on read again'

It read.Hawks laughed at Dabi's reply saying that if he insisted.

~~~~

When Hawks woke up he smelled bacon and quickly went to the kitchen.

"Something smells good."Hawks said entering the kitchen seeing Katsuki cooking.

"Oh course it does i'm making it."Katsuki replied and sent a small explosion to a feather trying to take a piece of bacon.

"Um so, pup,i've known you've gotten attached to this place but I think it needs to be bigger,you know more room for the two of us,it's a crappy apartment not a home,my alpha rather live somewhere that's good for my pup."Hawks said.

"You don't need to finish that sentence.You want to move I heard you and Mirko talking about it,i'll admit at first I was like what the hell but,i'm gonna be staying at the dorms more practically living there and if you think we need a new place fine by me but I get a say on what house we choose."Katsuki said and went back to making breakfast.

"I feel so proud i's almost like you got mature."Hawks said whipping fake tears.

"I've always been mature!"Katsuki said releasing tiny crackles from his palms.The pair laughed,Katsuki handed Hawks a plate and the two went to work on eating.

"When come over on the weekends we can go look for houses right now i'll start packing stuff up before patrol and I won't touch your room you can do that your self."Hawks said.

"Fine by me."Katsuki said and continued to eat.

"I sent your red head friend a text to come over to help and he said that he was on his way-oh!Look at the time got to fly."Hawks said and rushed out to the balcony jumping off.

"You fucking bird!"Katsuki yelled as his palms blew.

~~~~

The door bell rang."Coming!"Katsuki yelled.

When Katsuki opened the door Kirishima beamed up holding a bunch of cardboard boxes that needed to be set up.

"Shitty hair."Katsuki said as he stared at the other.

"I got your dads message and i'm happy to help what do you need me to do!"Kirishima said with enthusiasm.

"Set up the boxes and start off with the living room.I'm sure bird brain doesn't want another alpha in his den."Katsuki said.

"Got you man."Kirishima replied.

"I'll start in my room when your done come help me or whatever there's not that much stuff anyways."Katsuki said and walked to his room.

Kirishima set up some boxes and went to work putting in all the effort he can, he took down the tv's moved the couches put away extra things suck as pillows and decoration he rolled up the rug and was about to start cleaning the chimney so he went to Katsuki room to ask for cleaning supplies.

Katsuki had folded and put away all his clothes and extra books,his room was plain and he didn't have much stuff since the hag annoyed him to the point were he just left without anything but his phone.

Katsuki made sure to clean under the bed and folded his own rug and put away the stupid paintings that Hawks insisted looked good.Katsuki started to put pieces of his old nest away which was practically just his own scent since he took all of Hawks scent way to the dorms.

"I'm start cleaning the chimney you got stuff I can use?"Kirishima asked.

"Yeah down the hall next to the birds room you can probably smell which that is."Katsuki replied.

"Got you, thanks!"Kirishima replied and went down the hall and let's just say the smell of chicken was pretty present in one of the other rooms.