~43~

Note: I'll give a small warning I did my own twist of 281 if your slightly concerned of spoilers it's only slightly and not really it goes on it's own story from here!Hope you all enjoy a lot of reading this chapter so buckle up.

The next day Katsuki left early in the morning going back to UA since the internships were done.Dabi was still at the house he and Hawks both agreed after Hawks morning patrol they would exchange information,Dabi while waiting for the other to return from patrol decided to clean up what he can.After he was finished cleaning he grabbed his coat from his disguise which was still in the kitchen from last night and grabbed from his jacket pocket a pill bottle taking one of the pills out and then swallowing it drinking a glass of water afterwards.

When Hawks morning patrol finally ended he was surprised to find Dabi at the kitchen table going through his fan mail.

"What are you doing?"Hawks asked as he stretched his wings a bit then went to sit down next to the other at the kitchen table.

"Going through your fan mail,most of these people sending you stuff are either thirsty for your knot or are thanking you for saving them in some way."Dabi said and handed Hawks a letter.

"Yeah I know I try to let down some of my fans easy."Hawks said with a chuckle.

"You actually reply to these things?"Dabi asked as he stared at Hawks in disbelief.

"I mean when I have time,it's good for my public appearance and the commission said it can better help my ratings as well and it's fun to read stuff from my fans."Hawks explained.

"Whatever ."Dabi said with an eye roll he noticed Hawks sniff a bit than continued as if he was trying to get what Dabi's true intent was.

"You smell-well you don't smell at all I can't get a read on your scent."Hawks said as he moved his head slightly to see if Dabi was wearing a scent patch.Dabi let out a small laugh at Hawks concentrated face.Dabi snapped his fingers at the other getting Hawks attention.

"I took some suppressants you dumb bird."Dabi chuckled.

"Why?"Hawks asked.

"Why not,it's my body am I not allowed to?"Dabi asked which than caused Hawks to backtrack in his words saying that he knows that's not what he meant.

"It's almost time for Shigaraki to wake up I'm not planning on going into heat and missing my chance at fighting those fake heroes."Dabi said and began to laugh.Hawks didn't say anything he was thinking,should he tell the commission it was time.If he did that he would lose-Hawks stared at Dabi who was to busy laughing,Hawks can feel his chest ache.Dont get attached.He's a killer there all killers,but they can be saved everyone can be saved..Twice can be saved.

Hawks continued to think while Dabi noticed how quiet Hawks was being and stopped laughing as to tell the other to stop being so serious,Hawks stared at Dabi seemingly deciding something.

"Aren't I a fake hero,I mean the commission practically manufactured me.I'm like the embodiment of everything you hate, right?"Hawks asked Dabi blinked at the other.