~6~

"What the hell."Katsuki said and turned around he sparked up a few explosions as warning but came to face with the number 4 hero.(Best Jeinest is alive atm so will just say Hawks is 4th but you'll know when thats changed.It won't be directly stated but characters words choices will hint at it.)

"Hey aren't ya that missing kid?"Hawks asked and tilted his head to the side.

"I got rescued not to long ago, now what the hell do you want." Katsuki didn't ask but demanded from the pro hero.

"You're young and it's late, plus I think you might be in heat telling from your scent but you shouldn't be out here you could get hurt."Hawks stated.

"I can handle myself just fine."Katsuki insisted and tried to walk away again.Hawks flew over him.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm walking you home, I am a hero after all if there's a chance you can get hurt it's my duty to protect you.''Hawks said, smiling bright. Katsuki didn't think that far ahead and stopped walking Hawks stared at the kid confused.

"I'm not going home.I'm not wanted there and I don't want to be there."Katsuki said and started walking again.

"Do you even have any idea what you're gonna do?You're in heat,you're basically a walking target.If you need a place to stay you can crash at your mine until you have a plan."Hawks offered.

"Fucking whatever, just don't try to take me back."Katsuki spoke.

"If you don't want to go home that's fine by me I always wanted a roommate."Hawks said and twirled in the air.

"Shut the hell up and lead the way bird brain."Katsuki said a small wave of heat starting to burn at his core.

~~~~

"And the bathrooms right over there I have a guest room you can stay in for the remainder of your heat."Hawks said.

"Thanks or fucking whatever don't expect anything from me in return."Katsuki said and turned around heading to the guest room.

"If you need anything let me know I can go to the store and pick some stuff up for you."Hawks said.He heard a small grunt in acknowledgment.

"I-this is my first heat I don't really know what I need."Katsuki admitted, turning pink.

"Oh thats fine I know some omegas, i'll just get you the basic things water,snacks,a pump and lube I can release some alpha pheromones if you like."Hawks said.Katsuki forgot to smell the man before him which is a little concern if he was gonna be on his own he's gonna have to learn to keep better track of people's dynamics just in case they think they can get the better of him while he's in heat.

"What's a pump?"Katsuki asked, somewhat still not trusting the pro hero.

"Oh it's well your chest hurts right and i'm pretty sure you know about the whole milk thing?"Hawks started, Katsuki nodded his head."Well It's like for single omegas to get rid of not being filled with milk and the ache."Hawks explained.

"Whatever, knock before you come in."Katsuki quickly fled into the guest room.

~~~~

"Here ya go kid."Hawks said smiling.

"Shut the hell up,"Katsuki said embarrassed.

"I'll see you in the morning, your schools still not open at the moment huh?Will go get breakfast after my morning patrol."Hawks said.

"I can fucking cook or whatever."Katsuki said refusing to look the alphas in the eyes.

"Oh sure that be great!Good night and don't forget to drink the water i got for you."Hawks called out as he headed to his room.

"Thanks..."Katsuki said loud enough for the other to hear.

MENTIONED!BLOOD and SLIGHT PUMPING!

~~~~

When Katsuki was by himself his heat seemed to come back if not worse, he didn't want to try anything out that the other had bought but the burning became to much an he decided to try to get rid of the pain in his chest first he read the directions on the pump and quickly got to work.

If someone were to walk in right now Katsuki isn't sure if he'd kill them or ask for help his nipples began to ache before he noticed milk being pumped out into the bottle connected a wave of relief fell over him and he sighed.

The pain underneath his dick was unbearable it fell like his skin was being ripped open there was a lot of blood as if he had been cut open and it burned in that spot.

Katsuki didn't know if this was apart of the whole omega business but what he did know is that shit hurt like a bitch.He couldn't see if he was actually cut do to all the blood.

He rolled his eyes but slightly grateful that Hawks had thought to give him wipes and a towel he placed the towel under him and got to work on trying to clean the blood.More blood seemed to come out though and Katsuki thought he did something wrong when all of a sudden his omega was chanting to him to be filled.

That he needed to be filled,breed,knotted.Katsuki barley even new what the hell he was doing but he put his back to the floor holding in a moan.

His breathing getting harder every minute that passed by.He wanted so bad to ignore the born to not give in.Not be a whore like his mother called him.

Katsuki didn't want to be what that woman expected him to be what she thought he was.If he did what every omega did in heat....She'd win.

His stubbornness one over all he fell asleep out of spite in attempt to ignore the mess,the ache,the need and the burn.

When Katsuki woke up he got to work on cleaning the blood that seemed to have stopped.Noticing that the blood came from a cut downwards of his dick-wait not a cut.

Katsuki faced palmed so hard out of anger a few sparks being scent to the air as he moved his hands away from his face.

He fucking grew a clit.The feeling of being split apart was because he literally was.

She fucking won.....