Epilogue

Disclaimer : It's a long one. Beware!

✿◍•~•☆•~•◍✿

•~•×✿ו~•

After a week

'Sardi ki raaton mein...Hum soye rahe ek chaadar me--' Ragini shrieked on being pulled aside on her way down to kitchen.

She wouldn't need to even think who it is!!

"Hum dono tanha ho...Na koi bhi rahe is ghar mein...." Sanskar sang, making Ragini face him as she frantically looked around to make sure no one is around them.

"Ghar mein sab hein!" Ragini tried freeing herself from his hold.

She can't take more teasing from them; especially her mother-in-law, sister-in-law and sister!

"The thoughts don't seem helping, Ragini!" Sanskar pouted as he pulled her more towards him, her hands flat on his chest.

"Bulaaon Maa ko?" Ragini teased raising her eyebrow.

"Whom are you kidding, Ragu? She knows how much of a good son I'm. And husband, that I'm best.....for you!" His voice tuned a bit husky as he placed a feathery kiss on her cheek.

Ragini's cheeks colored up as Sanskar's hold tightened around her waist implying that he's in no mood to leave.

"You have office, Sanskar."Ragini told, half-heartedly.

"Of course! And it can wait." He brushed away hair from shoulder and Ragini could feel the tingles erupting on her skin.

"It shouldn't!" She leaned away making him pout again.

"This week was so beautiful" He said with a content smile. "I'll miss it!... And I don't want to miss it! Maybe I can take a week more for my honeymoon!" His voice held mischief while Ragini shivered slightly as he nuzzled into her hair.

He is always a tease!

"Office, Sanskar! Office!" Ragini composed herself and said sternly.

"Itni zaalim mat baniye, meri saahiba!!" He said batting his eyelashes. "I'll be sick in half an hour. So today, holiday. Pleasee!" He said, acting whimpering like a child.

"In fifteen minutes, I'm couriering to office!" She applied a bit pressure, adding little more distance between them. "Work comes first!"

"Family comes first!" He argued.

"Business is of family's!" She shot back smiling.

"And you're my primary and favorite priority!" He grinned.

Ragini's heart fluttered as usual; every time he claims her as his!

"Sanskar, don't be a spoilsport! Com'on everyone's ready for office!" Ragini showed him puppy eyes; the ultimate weapon she had!