40. Family Time!

🔸🔹🔸

🔸🔹🔸

After two days...

The golden rays of sun pierced through the air, chasing away the darkness! A new dawn assuring the emergence of brightness after every darkness, proving nothing is constant but a cycle.

Soulful voice of Ragini echoed in  Maheswari Mansion after many days. The morning had been refreshing for everyone except Sanskar and Ananya who had their head dug deep in between pillows.

Sanskar smiled listening to her voice but chose to stay in bed, his mind reeling through his life. After weeks of war, their home was at peace, literally!

They had been rushing here and there the past two days because of the case and business.

Sangita and Manav bid bye to the Maheswaris the morning after the revelations, apologizing genuinely.

All the legal proceedings were done and Kartik was sentenced for double life time imprisonment and Pooja too accepted her deeds, but the court convicted her as another victim of the vile game lessening her punishment.

No one wanted to hold any grudges about their past! Let it go... Why to lessen the brightness of today because of the dullness of days gone by?

Brightness holds no significance without darkness!!

•~•×✿ו~•

Ragini entered her room huffing, seeing her husband rolled up in the comforter.

"Sanskar..." She whined. "What's this behaviour? It's 8 already. Don't you want to go office today?" She pulled the blanket throwing it aside.

"Aagayi, Jhansi ki Rani!" Sanskar sat up with a teasing grin, rubbing his eyes.

"You were already up?" Ragini was surprised as he didn't join the prayer. "Leave it and get ready." She managed to pull him from the bed but whom is she kidding!!

Sanskar rose half way as his petite wife pulled him, but sat back with a thud pulling her along, making her sit beside him.

"Chill, Ragz! No one is going to office today. It's family time." He said with a small smile. "We had been running around for two days to settle everything and be at home for few days peacefully."

Ragini smiled heartily listening to him. She was craving for such a day where the whole family would be happily together with no distractions.

"And..." He said slowly taking her hands in his. "There's so many things to be done....to be spoken!"

***

"We can play some games, hai na Bhabhi?" Ananya chirped sitting with Parineeta and Uttara. Pari excitedly agreed while Uttara nodded with a smile.