1. Kick-Off

•~•×✿ו~•

Today is the day - the day her sister will get blissfully married to her first love.

Her love! It was truly traditional. It was quite natural to love a person to whom she was about to be engaged.

But her life turned a whole 180 degree later!

She got a mother who can give her the love she had always craved for; a sister to share her each and every joy and sorrow. She felt her family complete.

It was all because of the effort put in by HIM. He was indeed a hero for her.

BUT

Obviously, life never provides path with flower bed; her path had thorns covered with flowers which pricked her all the way and the first thorn in this new journey turned out to be her LOVE and the second one her SISTER.

She can't blame them because love is a game of hearts; it cannot be forced and she understood it wholeheartedly.

But somewhere inside, she was breaking into pieces which were visible only to her Dadi and her newfound friend. Yes, she got a friend who also knew the pain of losing love and they jumped in to planning to stop the marriage.

But all efforts were in vain.

Not everytime, conspiracies would win!

Finally, defeating all the plotting their love is going to win.

WHAT ABOUT HER LOVE??

May be she thought to be a barrier between them, tried to turn evil, because of which the marriage is overcoming every obstacles.

Else, what should have she done?

Be a so called Mahaan girl and see her own love getting married to her sister! Seeing her nature, being a simple shy girl, everyone will think her to be that only. But she is not!

HER FATE!!

She always had to crave for love, be it of her mother or her hero!

Ragini loves her sister and she knows Swara loves her back immensely, but even in their wildest dreams never showed the chance of their love getting tangled.

Everything happened and nothing can be changed.

Now, no more conspiracies.

'In a couple of hours, its Swara's marriage and I'm accompanying her to you. May be after this I might never have to accompany her like this. But even now, from the bottom of my heart a prayer transits to you asking my love as a boon which conscious mind regrets. Don't you really like me? Why my life is so difficult?? Well, I can't be so selfish.. Everyone's life is difficult. Especially my Swara's.'

Ragini heaved a heavy sigh as her eyes remained closed with joined palms.

A smile crept on Swara's face while offering her gratefulness to God. Ofcourse, it will.

Today was her big day. She is getting married to her love. It was all in a very sudden manner that it felt unbelievable for her that from tomorrow she won't be Ms.Gadodia but Mrs.Maheshwari.

All her happiness brimmed in her heart making her overwhelmed while she felt a pinch thinking of her sister.

HER SISTER.

Never dreamt of a day when she will be the reason for Ragini's tears. But it happened and she couldn't help. It was not Mind vs Heart; it was Heart vs Heart and she could give shelter to only one heart. But other heart will be mended. She knows that! The only prayer from her to reach God today was solace for the broken and she knew, it will reach soon.

She was extremely thankful to God for sorting almost all her worries of her life. Her mother got her love. She got her family. Now her love also.

Everything seems so dreamy. For a moment, she freezed; pinched herself and then chuckled.

No, she isn't dreaming!

'Bhagvanji, Ragini is staring me confused. She don't dislike or hate me. I know my sister. But I can see the thin layer of tear in her eyes. The whole happiness in my heart always, even now, turns into into a mere shudder realizing that I'm the reason for her sorrow. Ain't I? But what shall I do? At this end moment, I'm feeling confused, but I can't sacrifice my love.' Her inner thoughts continued.

•~◍~✷-✷~◍~•

Her second day in Maheswari Mansion!

A lone tear escaped from her eyes as she missed her maika.

Yeah, everything changed and it was obvious. Now she has two homes. She's a wife, more responsible. Before marriage, everything was so easy. She was a daughter and a sister. There were people to take care of her but now she feels burdened by unknown responsibilities. May be because she was not yet ready for this.

"Shall I visit my home?" Where other than home, we can search for peace at the first place.

'But now this is my home! That's what everyone said during bidaai.'

She was struggling with her own heart. It's so difficult; more than what she thought. This was neither what she dreamt nor she thought. She sighed remembering, 'life is always complicated'.

It plays with us till we either surrender to it or defeat it.

But this seems to the extreme for her. It's suffocating like hell.

At the end of every train of thoughts, only one question remains; "WHY ME?"

Well, the confusion always remains. Do all the complicated things are for 4 letters? LOVE, LIFE, FATE, MIND, HATE... Ughhh!!!!

She closed her eyes in distress.

And that face came up making her lips curve upwards and a layer of tear in her eyes.

Yes, she is missing her, her SISTER. 'I want to meet her."

"Laksh, Can you drop me to Baadi?" She earned a faint smile from him that means it's a yes!

But her Sister?!

•~◍~✷-✷~◍~•

Hey Hi!!!

Thank you for reading ❣️

• Stay safe & happy •