9. Endeavour

~◍☆-✿-☆◍~

'It had been a week since I'm trying to speak to Ragini. Either she royally ignores me or utter words which make me surprised about her each time. This was not the Ragini I knew. But when I closely observes, she is showing this attitude only to me. For all others in this house, she is the sweet, shy and responsible girl. Well, I like this change in her. She seems to be better than earlier. A little more bold and daring; at least with me.' Laksh sighed.

'I want to apologize to her, genuinely, in a proper manner. Maybe I was intimidated thinking of her reaction. I can't handle one's tears; I don't know to console properly. But now I don't think her reaction would be crying. Swara was right! I need to earn apology from her. Well! The disappointed souls on this earth these days are my brother Sanskar and Swara; reason being proudly myself. They're not able to understand my hesitance it seems! No worries. By the end of next week, I will earn my apology; she won't forgive me easily.' Laksh closed his eyes inviting a deep slumber.

•×✿ו

Sunrays played with her eyes forcing them to open. Ragini woke up and realized; she's late today! Her routine are changing even without her knowledge. Six and a half months is remaining and she's feeling as if clock is on a slow-motion mode. Her major support these days are Swara, Sharmishta and Sanskar. They are worried about her a lot and she is loving to be loved. She is feeling the affection so deeply now.

While in Laksh's room, Mahoday has woke up early today and engaged in serious thoughts before scribbling down something.

TASKS

· Be Confident to face her

· Be Confident to talk to her

· Be Confident to convince her

Laksh thought again a little and gave a tick mark against them heaving a breath finally bringing a smile on his lips.

"Ready to convince her?" Swara asked.

"I think I won't be bad in that."

"You think? More confidence needs to come. Anyways, all the best."

"You could have suggested me some plans. After all you will know..."

"And do you really expect that from me? You need to do it. It needs to be genuine. No plan will help you in that. And how can I help when I myself is guilty." Swara cut Laksh in between.

Laksh sighed after the call ended. 'Both sisters are tough to handle!' He thought. 'In fact, I'm making it tough.' While Swara heaved a painful sigh on the other side.

•×✿ו

"Ragini!" Laksh called out for her while she was returning to her room after the whole day's chores.

Ragini rolled her eyes at him intentionally while she was fidgeting her pallu with her fingers. She thought he would have backed off after trying to initiate a conversation between them a couple of times in which she remained rebel.

"Can we move to garden? I need to talk to you. May for a bit long time." He asked to which she complied.

"I don't want to--"

"Please!" He pleaded making Ragini sigh.

"I'm sorry" Laksh said genuinely looking directly into Ragini's eyes.

"You have said that before also and I've heard then too." Ragini retorted this time without irritation by the fact that he could remain confident in his words.