Bonus - 1 : Happily Ever After?!

✿◍•~•✿•~•◍✿

"Sanskar!" Ragini yelled, a tone above her usual ones, to her husband who was busy on his laptop.

"Yelling is not gonna change my decision, Ragz! So better keep your voice little down." Sanskar retorted, his voice laced with slight anger as the couple glared each other. "Let's not involve our family into this by waking them up." His voice lowered.

"Fine! Do whatever you want!"Ragini threw her hands in air in frustration earning no response from her husband. As she felt anger going up further, she pushed a flower vase to the floor. "Neither I'm gonna support you nor I'm gonna disturb you further. Sorry!" She walked away from the door, not forgetting to slam the door loudly.

Sanskar closed his laptop tiredly, leaning backwards to the couch; his hands flew instantly to his forehead trying to ease the headache. Nothing was helping!

Two and a half years of their marriage! 

They grew as individuals, with the support of each other; ensuring that no one is less than the other.

They supported each other in other's vulnerabilities; be it emotional or physical.

Their trust never seemed to cease its track upwards but even then small cracks appeared.

Their love grew; tremendously but not lacking fights. They fought; sometimes over useless things only to drain their energy and themselves; sometimes it stayed between them, sometimes it reached the family.

But not---

The door flew open with Ragini standing on the entrance. Seeing her, Sanskar also pulled himself to his feet, inhaling a long breath. Their faces hung down, Ragini's eyes glistening and Sanskar's eyes defeated.

"Sorry.." They said at the same time making them close their eyes. 

"Ragini.." Sanskar's voice was small, soft and it held something his wife hated - defeat and pleading.

She took long strides, throwing herself on him as they clung to each other as their life depended on the other; which was the truth. "Sorry..."They mumbled multiple times as the hug prolonged to their satisfaction.

"I should have taken it slowly instead of dropping a bomb." Sanskar said as he ran his hand soothingly over Ragini's back.

"I should have heard you before blasting on you." Ragini tightened her hold, keeping her head on his shoulder, her toes hardly touching the floor.

"I forgot that my wife is Jhansi ki Rani, no more the naive and soft Ragini Maheswari." Sanskar pouted as they separated from each other.

"I'm not?" Ragini narrowed her eyes making Sanskar chuckle. "And I forgot that my patidev has become a bit more angry businessman, losing the innocence he had!" She sighed, a bit dramatically, later giggling.

"I did!" Sanskar sighed as he sat on the recliner, pulling Ragini to his lap. She sat sideways, her head resting against his chest, as the steady rhythm reached her ears. He circled his hands around her, holding her more close as the peace returned back.

"I'm not able to handle all together, Ragz. Saranga needs you! Swara is here to help Laksh in managing 'Sindhoora'. Adarsh bhaiyya and Uttara can help Papa and Bade papa. Left are 'Santhwana' and Saranga. Santhwana needs some attention of us. Arvind is here for that, Ragz. I and Laksh want to work for it."

The maheswari industries expanded their business with introducing Sindhoora, the wedding outfit showroom, which instantly clicked with the exquisite designs of Parineeta Maheswari.