27. You're My Life~

Hi !!! You all made this story hit 1K votes and I'm on cloud nine :D :D.... Thanks a lot. I am so elated by this and can honestly say that I never even dreamt about this, neither writing till here. Thanks a lot guys. It's all because of you all. Lots of love and hugs to you allll..

I do rant like this on getting happy and excited :D... Enough of my bak-bak :P

✿◍•~•✿•~•◍✿

"Didn't you want to preach to Ragini? Choti Maa and Bhai have chided her and you being her sister were silent! It's quiet weird, Swara." Laksh was wrapping up his works while Swara sat beside him sipping black coffee, zoned out.

"Swara..." Laksh shook her bringing her out of the trance.

"We should have been at hospital. I mean, Sanky is there. But what if any emergency happen?" Swara shook her head trying to calm down herself. Her heart and brain are at loggerheads since she returned to Maheswari Mansion leaving behind Ragini with Sanskar.

"It's fine. Just speak out what's disturbing you, you'll feel light. And if you strongly feel that we should go, we can."

"No, Laksh. Sanky is there and he can; he will take care of Ragu." Swara smiled sipping her coffee.

"Answer to my question?" Laksh supported his chin with his palm leaning beside her. "Why didn't you say anything to Ragini?"

"You think I didn't say anything?" Swara smirked surprising Laksh. "I took an amazing session for her. It's just that I wanted that to be between us. How can I desert my sister teaming up with others? I have said what I wanted to, and we sorted it out." She shrugged her shoulder making Laksh smile.

"Aww. How good my wife is!!" He grinned batting his eyes dramatically making her roll her eyes. "That I'm!"

•~•×✿ו~•

"It's not her forehead but her brain has been injured, huh!" Sujatha murmured walking towards the stairs while Annapurna walked besides her chuckling. "Now should I invent..."

"Mom, why are you talking alone?" Sanskar asked with a frown seeing his beloved mother walking in her usual 100km/h speed mumbling to herself.

"Finally, you're! Here, take this! Go and handle your laadli." She handed over the food tray she was holding to a surprised Sanskar who rolled his eyes. "You know what; your Ragz' brain is dysfunctional now. You go and do whatever you can, but I want this milk and fruits over.

Don't know what medicine affected her brain this much!! She is throwing tantrums more than a 5 year old kid would do. Let me call Shiv(Dr.). She will be back to normal on getting some injections."

Sanskar giggled seeing his hyper-active mom clearly irritated with his wife.

"Look Chora! You're the one who is pampering her like this. Listen to me carefully, if you dare to make her worse, Ramji ki Kasam, I'll make you eat her food along with yours. If you're husband, be that not her father. You both, Swara and Pari are making me insane. There's a limit for everything. Did you understand or what?

It has been just one week since she got discharged while she tries to skip food as if she is strong enough to run a marathon. She thinks of herself as some superwoman. Why are you standing silent like a statue? Don't you have anything to say? Look, don't get me irritated more. Go and feed her. I want the glass and plate clean by 15 minutes.

And let me remind you, it MUST go to HER stomach!! All are behaving as if I don't have any other work here." Sujatha didn't wait enough to let Sanskar reply to her and stomped away.