34. DON'T CARE ABOUT LIMITS

Finally got to change the cover :D

Thank you Silent-writerr and mentalsisters for the beautiful cover♥️

"But the main point is..." Sanskar said slowly skeptically "the car which hit Kavitha was ours!"

"What!?" Ananya and Arvind shrieked while Ragini and Swara gasped.

"Yeah!" Laksh sighed. "Our 3**6 car was send to workshop for servicing the previous day. The accident took place as they took the car for a test ride."

"Then wasn't the case filed?" Arvind asked exasperated.

"No...." Laksh said feebly. "Actually it was filed but it was a boy of 17 who rode the car, a bright hardworking lad. It was purely an accident. As per his detailing, Kavitha had suddenly tripped backwards, that is, towards the road and even sudden break couldn't avoid the accident, it seems."

"Hmmm.. So?" Ananya and Arvind held a blank face.

"So the case was withdrawn." Laksh completed.

"And it's because all these things, I assumed Bade Papa had a hand in her accident."

"Obviously! And Kavitha also will be expecting the same thing. Valid point for revenge, hai na Bhabhi?" Ananya tapped the pencil while talking to Ragini.

"Yeah! But her revenge is towards Sanskar."

"In her point of view, Sanskar is living happily with the family forgetting what they did to Kavitha. So... You know." Swara tried to reason.

"But I'm feeling bad even now." Ananya sulked. "I can't get Ms. Mehta out of my head and I can't accept that instead of her, this bhoot aagayi." She pouted making Ragini chuckle.

***

Sanskar was working on his laptop, constantly plagued by various thoughts. Having enough of his disturbed mind, he closed the laptop with a thud and walked out of his room only to dash with Ragini.

As a reflex, his hands went to her waist in support to steady her while her hands gripped his shoulder. A glance to her face, Sanskar's tension changed to worry and later a smile erupted on his face seeing the smile played on her lips. Her face didn't hide the faith she had in him.

"Quite filmy, right?" Sanskar chuckled rubbing his eyebrows after steadying Ragini.

A tinge of blush crept to Ragini's cheek as she stiffled her giggle. "Yeah, that too first time." She shrugged.

They had been together for months but the moments of blushing and eyelocks were rare for them, given that they were extremely comfortable and deep friends.

"Were you going somewhere?" Ragini asked as she had noticed the creaks of worry on his face earlier.

Sanskar hummed. "I couldn't work. So thought to have a walk in garden."

"I think you should talk to Kavitha, Sanskar." She said after letting out a sigh.

Sanskar stared Ragini for a moment as if studying her further. "She came?"

"Just now. I saw her going to guest room. She doesn't seems to be so problematic. Even though she came yesterday, till now she remained calm and I think we should settle the matter before she decides to do something extreme. Pari Bhabhi is here so the matter should be handled as silently as possible."

Sanskar smiled in content staring Ragini. With every day, she manages to make him fall more for her.

If given a chance, he would scream to the world that he is hopelessly and blindly in love with the woman besides him.