10

Naomi looked away in distaste. Bile threatening to come up her throat. She needed a distraction.

She didn't need that image in her mind.

Suddenly, 'FM$' by New Boyz came on. This was Naomi's song. She began to whine her hips and dance. She didn't care what he was doing, she was enjoying herself. A stranger's arm snaked its way around Naomi's waist, with the strangers crotch, rubbing against her ass.

They began to move in sync, him following her lead. Holding her hips. She looked at her friends for confirmation that the boy was good looking and she didn't need to be pulled away. They all smiled at her, nodding for her to continue.

She looked up. Peering up at him innocently from under her lashes, he was fit. Very good looking.

And he was dancing with her!

She was shocked, but she knew she had to show out. She began to position herself so she could give him a proper whinedown. The Jamaican in her coming out, she moved inline with the beat. The boy behind her managing to keep up and control her whine.

He brought her back up to dance flush against his chest and he began to kiss her neck. The stranger was doing everything right.

Naomi looked at her friends watching her with smiles on their faces. She felt his dick on her ass. He was hard, for her. She pushed herself back on it, he grunted, in response. Still sucking her neck.

That's when 'Candy Shop' by 50 cent began to play.

Theo saw the sight infront of him. He was pissed. Charlotte continued to grind on his lap, full clothed but he didn't care.

Who the fuck was Naomi dancing with? Theo thought to himself. He grabbed the girl on top of him and took her by the arm onto the dance floor.

He watched as the guy kissed her neck. He made Charlotte dance on him like her. Charlotte tried. Theo saw the way they they whispered the female and male version of the lyrics to each other. Similar to the way she mouthed the lyrics to another song in his room not too long ago. That's when she finally stopped looking at the boy and looked at him. He stared straight into her eyes, not breaking eye contact.

Naomi looked at Theo furrowing his eyebrows at her. What? She couldn't have fun? Who was he to judge her? "Do you wanna come back to my room?" her dance partner whispered into her ear.

Naomi broke eye contact with the boy across the room, who was busy with his own girl and back at the stranger. Naomi simply nodded. She looked back at her friends to tell them she was leaving but they had watched the whole show, already shooing her away to get some dick.

Theo watched her leave the dance floor with the boy he'd never seen before. His grip on Charlotte's waist tightened. Was he jealous? No he was pissed.

He was pissed at the way she had spoken to him earlier on. He was pissed that she'd been cooped up in her room avoiding him. "Ouch" Charlotte yelled over the music. Shit Theo didn't notice how hard he was holding her.