23

Saturday had crept up on Naomi. It was Halloween. Waking up at 3 pm, she was met with silence. She knew her whole flat was either asleep or didn't want to face the day just yet. The five of them had stayed up pretty late last night talking about what they were going as.

Before she knew it, Liv, Tiana and Eliza were bursting into her room with their clothes and makeup, to get ready together. Naomi always found it funny how they'd argue over which mirror they wanted to get ready in when they had the exact same layout a few feet away in their own rooms.

The four of them got ready. Naomi was still debating between two outfits. Yes, it was Halloween and she still hadn't decided on what she was going as.

"I vote the sexy police woman outfit" Liv offered

"I have to agree" Eliza said

Naomi looked at Tiana for the last vote and saw her nodding her head yes. Naomi smiled at them. She put away her clown outfit which consisted of a white corset, with a red tutu-esque skirt.

She put on her police woman outfit. It was a black leather skirt, with a black crop top which said 'SWAT' on her right boob, with a zip half way done up. Naomi's costume went along with her installing her straight black wig, doing a full face of makeup with a red lip, with a SWAT hat to compliment the top. She opted for her black tns for her shoes.

"You look peng" Liv gushed

"Oh my gosh, thank you, Livvie, says you. Little miss sexy nun" Naomi praised

"Mate, look at all three of you, I could never compare" Naomi stated

Eliza grinned. She wore cheetah print flares, with a cheetah print crop top to match and cat ears along with whiskers drawn on her face.

Liv wore a black leather strapless bodycon dress with white knee high socks, a big wooden cross around her neck and costume nun headwear.

Tiana wore the iconic bring it on Clovers cheerleading costume with white airforce ones. She had her hair down, showing off her curls and green lines on her cheeks, as cheerleaders usually do.

"Girls, you lot ready to go? " Drew asked as he knocked on Naomi's door.

Eliza opened the door to Drew dressed as Mario. The girls nodded their heads in approval of his outfit.

"Drew since you have the big room with the big mirror, can we take a group picture in your room?" Tiana asked

"Yeah course" Drew replied, letting Elliot into the flat.

The girls went to Drew's room and posed in the mirror as Liv snapped a couple pictures. She wanted to send a few to her boyfriend as this was the first time they were spending Halloween apart in three years as a couple and they had been friends for seven years before that. She missed him.

"Drew and which ever boys are currently in the flat right now, come into the kitchen, we're taking a group picture" Liv shouted

As the girls made their way into the kitchen, they found Charlie dressed a peaky blinder. The obvious choice for a British boy's Halloween costume, it was no surprise.

Elliot and Drew were also in the kitchen dressed as Mario and Luigi. "Where's Theo?" Eliza asked

"He just got back from football training so he'll be here in a minu-" Elliot started as the door bell rung.

Charlie walked to the door and opened it, revealing Theo. As the two strolled into the kitchen Naomi looked at him. Her smile left her face. He was a prisoner. For fuck sake, they were matching.

Theo wore a white vest top, with an orange jumpsuit over his legs and the top part tied around his waist, along with a pair of handcuffs hanging from one of his wrists.

Theo raised his eyebrows at Naomi's attire. They were matching. He didn't even plan this. That made it even better. He knew he pissed her off without even trying, judging by her face. He didn't even plan his own costume until about five minutes before he got back to the accommodation. One of his teammates offered him the jumpsuit as he had opted to go as the joker with his girlfriend as Harley Quinn instead.

"Okay guys, I'm setting my timer for three seconds" Liv shouted

The group bunched together, all smiling for the picture.

"Okay now funny faces" Liv directed, as she ran back to her spot in the group picture.

3
2
1
Click

As Liv went over to her phone to check the pictures, Naomi got a notification. She smiled. Quickly she snuck off to the front door before anyone could see her. She looked through the peephole to ensure she should open the door.

Without hesitation, Naomi opened the door and welcomed the stranger into the flat. She brought them into the kitchen, everyone was confused.

"Olivia, I have a surprise for you" Naomi said

Liv was about to ask what it was when she saw him. It was Joe. Her boyfriend. She screamed with joy. She ran up to him and practically jumped on him. The two shared a quick kiss before Liv looked at a smiling Naomi. When? How? What? Is all Liv could think.

"Naomi messaged me about a week ago saying how it'd make your day for me to celebrate Halloween with you and how much you were missing me" Joe explained.

Liv got off of Joe and hugged Naomi. "Thank you so much" Liv sniffled

"Oh my gosh don't cry" Naomi giggled

"I can't help it, this was really sweet of you" Liv croaked out.

Naomi untangled herself from Liv and placed her back in Joe's arms. "Smile" Naomi said, pointing her phone at the couple, to capture the moment.

After liv had successfully wiped her tears away, not effecting her makeup, they posed. Naomi had told Joe, Liv's plans of going as a nun so he dressed up as a priest to match.

"Must be nice" Tiana muttered, making the entire group laugh at her comment