34

Theo cleared his throat, breaking the couple apart from their kiss. He had no intention of spending however long he needed to wait for his washing to be done watching them kiss. He gagged at the thought. Just no. Not happening.

"I've missed you" Seb admitted as he held Naomi's hips.

Naomi smiled at him.

Seb turned back to his washing and started to unload it into another machine. "You're Theo right? Naomi's neighbour" He acknowledged

"Yeah. You're Seb, right? Naomi's..." Theo replied

"Naomi's friend" Seb finished, looking at Naomi and winking.

Naomi breathed a sigh of relief. Seb didn't want to be her boyfriend. Thank god. She didn't do relationships. They weren't her thing. Relationships, love, all of that just wasn't her.

She looked between the two boys, It was so awkward. Neither of them spoke to each other after that. They both kept to themselves. Naomi looked back at the screen of her washing machine and breathe a sigh of relief.

It was finished. She didn't need to be there anymore. She quickly jumped to her feet and began to unload her washing. She needed to get out of there. The tension was too thick. She felt like she couldn't breathe.

Both boys watched her. Their eyes never left her. The girl they both wanted.

"Nomi wait" seb called out as she opened the door to leave

Naomi stopped at the sound of her nickname leaving Seb's mouth. She turned to look back at the two boys in the room. She couldn't help but look at Theo as his jaw tensed.

"I've been needing to talk to you" Seb explained, as he had made his way to tower over her small frame

"Here?" Naomi questioned, her eyes flickering back over to Theo who watched them.

"I-I just wanted to say, us, we're good together. I know we've only known each other for a few months but I think we should become friends." He said

"Friends, but we're already friends" she questioned

"No I know, but friends, with benefits...Officially" he smirked

"Oh. I thought we already were?" She narrowed her eyes, wondering what the he'll this conversation was even about and why was he having it infront of Theo of all people?

"Oh okay, I just wanted to get that clear. It's just me and you" he confirmed

"Yeah..." she said slowly

He pulled her in for a quick kiss and turned to go back into the laundry room.

Naomi stood there for a moment, happy but confused as to why he needed to confirm it. Neither of them had shared interest in truly dating each other. Especially after they mainly skipped straight into the sexual side of things. Uni wasn't the place for relationships.

She glanced back one last time to now see Theo refusing to look at her.

She sighed and made her way back to her room.