50

Ever since that night, Naomi didn't leave her room. She spoke to no one. She avoided everyone and everything. Her phone was off. Her stomach empty. Her mind blank.

She couldn't face reality, she couldn't face anyone. She drank and drank that night trying to forget, but she just couldn't. She could still clearly hear him say how he wanted her, how he liked her. She wanted it to stop.

She didn't know what to think. She wished she never walked into his room. Everytime she went in there, he fucked with her head. What was it, some kind of sick joke? Why her? Why did he choose her to fuck with?

Her room had become a black hole. A black hole which was her safety net, her home, but a pit of despair all in one. Guilt and confusion consumed her. She couldn't leave. She couldn't get out of bed. She just didn't have the energy anymore.

Over the week of her locking her door and not seeing anyone, everyone had tried to check on her. Everyone but him. The boy in her head.

Liv had brought her back to the flat that night. Naomi was drunk out of her mind, refusing to sober up. Liv had shoved her fingers down her throat, forcing her friend to throw up but she just couldn't. She refused, she crawled up into bed fell asleep.

Liv had tried to enter her room the next day but her door was locked. She never locked her door. Liv knocked, calling out for Naomi but she did not respond. She started to get worried and begged Naomi to answer so she knew she was still alive and that's when Naomi said a weak yes and left it at that. She knew she wanted to be left alone so she let her.

She thought it was just a hangover but when the days went by and she hadn't seen her friend in person or leave her room once, she got worried. Everyday, she knocked and there was simply a weak answer. She tried to get more out of but she would stop answering. She tried calling her phone but it was off. She was worried.

The boys had even noticed that Naomi hadn't been around much so Drew and Charlie knocked her door. They got no answer. They told her that they had spliffs, that they wanted to share with her, but nothing. That's when they knew she wasn't okay. She didn't want to share a spliff. Naomi never said no to a spliff. This was a first.

The flat grew worried when they saw her food in the fridge sat in the same place, as the days went by. They all went to lectures but she stopped. They all ate but she stopped. They didn't know what was wrong. That's when Harriet had the idea to call Seb over to make her feel better.