49

'Maria I'm drunk' by Travis Scott played as Naomi stumbled back into the kitchen on shaky legs. Everything felt hazy. She couldn't focus.

Her chest constricted with the pain of knowing she had to deal with this situation. With the guilt of technically being a cheater. She was in shock she couldn't believe what Theo had just said. She couldn't believe what she had just done with Theo.

She touched her lips with shaky hands, the same place they had shared a kiss. A kiss she couldn't forget. A kiss she yearned for again. A kiss which clouded her judgement.

She wanted to kiss him agai-.

"Naomi you okay?" Liv asked, pulling her from her dazed state.

Naomi's eyes snapped up to her friend's worried ones. She realised where she was. She could see the dancing bodies behind Liv. She could hear the music. She quickly glanced back at Theo's room to ensure he was no where near her.

"Y-Yeah" she stammered out

She needed to focus. She needed to get her head straight. She needed to make the voice stop. Anything to make it stop.

"Let's do shots" Naomi announced to everyone.

She pushed her way into the middle of the kitchen and began pouring out shots. She needed this. Anything to get his voice out of her head. Anything to stop hearing his confession leave his lips. She wanted to forget. To forget everything.

She didn't want the guilt. She didn't want the confession. She didn't want any of it. She just wanted to be numb and drinking was the way.