14 (mature)

"Theooooooo" Charlotte whined.

"What?" He asked lazily as he didn't want to entertain this conversation further. To think about it, he'd probably had all of two conversations with Charlotte, other than that, all they did was have sex

"I'm thirsty, please can you make a glass of water?" she pouted.

Theo rolled his eyes, but if this was going to get her to shut up he'd do it. He dragged her to the kitchen, grabbed a glass and turned on the tap. He refused to waste his bottled water on her. She took the full glass and sipped it. The blonde attempted to look seductive and sexy as she held eyecontact with the boy looking at her. She liked him, she really liked him. He got out his phone and began scrolling on some social media app, not caring about her. She was upset. She wanted his attention. She knew how to get it.

Charlotte fell to her knees as she looked up at the boy, still not even peaking at her. She began to unbutton his jeans. Pulling the zip down slowly. Still nothing. She didn't bother taking her time anymore as the boy was clearly too busy watching some snap story. She yanked down his jeans and boxers together. Still nothing. He wasn't even hard. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and began stroking him. Her tongue licked the tip of his dick, swirling round for some kind of reaction, anything.

Theo skipped through Snapchat stories, as he was bored of Charlotte. That's when he saw it. He saw her. Her friends had filmed her, dancing earlier on in the night at the party. She was dancing with him, that guy. They were in sync, she was moving her hips in all the right ways, they only looked at each other. Theo grew hard at the thought of him being the guy she was dancing with. He imagined how her ass would feel grinding on his dick, wanting him in such a public place.

How they'd be in a room of so many people and yet they'd only have thoughts of the other, breathing in the thick air, so tempted to touch the other.

Charlotte smiled, thinking she finally got him hard. She looked up at him still staring at his phone. She got up, with her hand still wrapped around him, jerking him off. She snatched his phone from his hand and put it on the counter next to her.

"What the fuck Char-" Theo shouted. As she crashed her lips into his.

Fine, if she wanted attention, she'd get it. Theo wrapped his hand around the girls neck. "Turn the fuck around" he demanded.

She slowly began to remove her hand from his dick and turned around. He pulled up her barley visible dress and moved her thong to the side. Pushing his hand down on her back, to get her flat on the countertop, she began to spread her legs. He pushed her onto the counter next to his phone, as the snapchat story he was previously watching replayed on a loop. He watched Naomi on the screen as he slid into Charlotte's folds.

"Oh my g-" she gasped.

"Shut the fuck up or get out" he grunted. He couldn't hear her, he needed to focus on the video.

Charlotte had never seen this side to Theo before but she liked it. She clamped her mouth shut to please him.

He began to move in and out of her as his eyes zeroed in on the video. It pissed him off how she was already wearing his clothes, when they'd met just a few hours ago. Theo used this anger to thrust harder into Charlotte. He pushed and pushed. He went faster, along with the beat of the song playing from his phone. She whined and whimpered, making him go faster.