73

"Where the fuck have you been!" Elijah exclaimed

"Theo, have you not checked your phone?!" Ollie asked, after finally finding Theo.

The boys had let him go off after the match to talk to a scout and they said they'd tell him after the three days in Manchester were up but when Tiana texted Elijah saying that Naomi was leaving Sunday they realised they needed to get Theo back in time to talk to her.

They hadn't seen him once. He wasn't answering his phone and they had no clue where he was. They even asked reception of the hotel which room was his but when they knocked there was never an answer. He was always out but the boys didn't know with who.

They had decided to give him the three days do whatever he needed to do after the match, but it was currently Friday and they couldn't wait any longer, they needed to tell him now. They needed to leave. They practically had camped outside of Theo's room the entire day just to catch a glimpse of him so they could grab him and go. They knew they had to do all of this because they'd never hear the end of it if they didn't make it back in time for Theo to talk to Naomi. He'd constantly bring it up for the rest of their lives.

"Um hi guys, this is my older sister 'Stass' and no" Theo answered, wondering why his friends looked so panicked, after he had found them stood outside his hotel room

"Hi" Stass smiled, realising they must of been Ollie and Elijah, Theo's best mates at uni.

"Hey" Elijah greeted, confused as to why Theo never mentioned his sibling. To think, Theo never really spoke about his family full stop to him or Ollie.

"Nice to meet you but Theo check your phone" Ollie urged, trying to get Theo to understand the urgency of the situation.

They would of just blurted out that Naomi was back but by the way Theo was with someone they didn't know before she was introduced as his sister they needed him to just check his messages. They also didn't know whether Theo wanted his sister to know about Naomi yet.

"Okay fine" Theo mumbled, unsure as to what had gotten into his friends

Theo hadn't really needed his phone after coming back from the match, meeting with Grey, the scout and hanging out with sister because that's all he was focused on. He remembered going to leave it on charge in his hotel room before the match but he must of forgotten. It didn't really matter though, he didn't care for social media and he didn't really text anyone so having his phone being off wasn't really a big deal to him. No one really contacted him all that often anyway.

As the Apple logo finally disappeared from the black screen and his wallpaper of him Ollie and Elijah posing for a picture at a party in the past appeared, a flood on notifications arrived. His phone wouldn't stop pinging. He thought his phone was about to malfunction. There were so many messages. A few from liv, some from Tiana and loads from his and Ollie and Elijahs group chat. He couldn't even register what half of them said as they popped up one second and then the next would cover it.

As he trained his eyes to read at least one word from each text to gather what was going on, he saw the words 'Naomi' and 'back' highlighted to him. It took a few moments for him to really register what was going on but the moment he realised that they were texting him to say that Naomi was finally back his eyes widened.

He could finally talk to her. He got what he wanted.

"She's back?! Why the fuck didn't you guys tell me earlier" Theo shouted

"Because we didn't know where the fuck you were the past couple of days, and we're telling you now, so let's go" Ollie stated

"Shit sorry Stass I've gotta go" Theo rushed out, looking at his sister who was confused as to what was going on