60

BANG
BANG
BANG

Theo hit his fist against flat 116's door, after what felt like forever. He wanted Seb to hurry up and answer the fucking door already.

Just as he was about to pound on the door, once again it swung open. The three boys stood at the door confused. Had they gotten the wrong flat.

"Theo!" Charlotte beamed, jumping on the boy, pulling him down for a kiss

Theo quickly moved his head so their lips wouldn't connect. He didn't want her anymore. She was annoying and clingy and she wasn't Naomi.

He finally had gotten out of her grip and looked down at the pouting girl and raised his eyebrows at her attire. She stood in the doorway wearing a dressing gown which had come loose, showing that she wasn't in fact wearing a bra or any underwear at all.

Elijah cleared his throat after looking at Charlotte in shock. He wanted to know where the hell Seb was. He disliked Charlotte with a passion.

"Charlotte, what are you doing here?" Theo asked, looking away from her body and trying to look inside of the flat behind her

"Well if you didn't randomly stop messaging me and actually called me back for once, you would know I moved flats a couple months ago" She stated, annoyed at Theo for not kissing her. She began to retie her dressing gown.

"Okay... well is Seb here?" Theo asked, quickly dismissing her. He didn't want to see her. He thought he wouldn't have to see her again after Liv chucked her out of his room.

"Um yeah... why?" She muttered

"Cause we need to see him" Ollie interjected

"He's um, busy" Charlotte lied

Elijah grew sick and tired of this girl. She was making everything so long for no reason. She was too focused on practically undressing Theo with her eyes the she didn't notice Elijah pushing the door open to the flat. He moved her out of the way and let the boys come in.

"Wait, no!" Charlotte screeched following after them

"Which one is he in?" Elijah warned looking at Charlotte

She didn't know Elijah well but she knew he didn't like her. She looked at Theo to see if he would protect her but he was giving her the same warning look.

She quickly pointed to room 'E'.

"Charlotte, when are you coming back to bed al-" Seb yelled as Theo pushed open the door

The three boys found Seb laying in bed with just his boxers on. It looked like an innocent scenario, but then they saw the various empty condom wrappers which littered his floor. Along with a bra and thong at the end of his bed. And the room smelt like sex, everything made sense.

Ollie quickly looked back and forth between Seb and Charlotte and that's when it clicked.

"OH SHIT. You two are fucking?!" Ollie shouted

Charlotte bit the skin on her lip, not knowing what was going to transpire. She couldn't look at either boys.

Theo wanted laughed at the two of them. They really looked at him worried that he was going to be pissed at that. No.

He was pissed about something else. Seb hit his girl, but now he was after his sloppy seconds just made what he was going to do even better.

Theo took no time in marching up to Seb and punching him square in the face.

"That's for Naomi" He smiled, as Seb held his nose.

He would of stopped there, but it wasn't enough. He didn't feel like Seb had truly gotten what he deserved for laying a hand on his girl. Theo went to punch him again.