48 (mature)

The plan had been moving smoothly, as Ollie and Elijah had distracted Seb. They were talking about something. Theo didn't really care what about, as that wasn't his problem.

He just wanted to talk to her. She was dancing with the girls on the dance floor, as 'Goosebumps' by Travis Scott began to play.

Weed and alcohol clouded his system as he watched her, only her. She moved her hips like no other girl in the flat, she was mesmerising. Nothing like the girls at home. She did a slut drop, slowly bringing herself back up in such a sensual way, peering up from her lashes to look up into his eyes and his only. Everything stopped. It was just them two in the kitchen. They forgot everyone else. The tension was thick, he wanted her. No, he needed to fuck her. What was he thinking? No, he needed to talk to her. Just talk. He got up from his chair, steadying himself, maintaining eye contact.

The smile previously on her face from laughing with her friends disappeared, as she looked up at the boy across the room. He tilted his head to the side, suggesting for her to come with him to 'talk' in the corridor.

With hesitation she followed after him, hoping this wouldn't be another argument or another apology. She was sick and tired of his apologies. For what he had said. For how he had hurt her. It was in the past, she didn't want to talk about it anymore.

The music from the kitchen boomed throughout the flat, the bass was loud, especially with the weed stimulating her senses. She couldn't focus on anything but the bass. Suddenly he grabbed her arm guiding her into his room.

She shouldn't be in his room she thought. Everytime she was in there, something happened. She'd almost kissed him when she was high. And the last time she was in there he had hurt her deeply and then forced to sleep in the same bed as him.

This wasn't a good idea. She went over to his desk, refusing to fall into the trap of sitting on his bed. She needed to steady herself. She needed to get her head straight before she did something she regretted.

Theo watched Naomi lean on his desk for support as he came closer to her to get her attention. She looked distant. She wasn't sober, but neither was he. He couldn't be for this.

He placed his hands on the desk on either side of body to cage her in. He needed her to look at him and only him in this moment. No distractions.

She glanced at his hands realising that he had caged her in. She slowly raked her eyes up his body, taking in every detail of him. The way his t-shirt clung to his body, showing off his muscles. The way the veins in his forearms bulged out. The way his chain glistened in the low light of the room. The way he was breathing heavily.

"Naomi" he spoke, causing her to finally look at his eyes.

"Y-yes?" She breathed out, unsure of what he wanted to say. Her breathing picked up as she felt like he was getting closer to her. Their faces were merely meters apart. She looked at his lips as he licked them.

"I'm sorry" he whispered

"I'm sorry again for what I said to you that night, I don't expect you to forgive me for what I said, but I just need you to know how sorry I am and that I realise I went too fa-"

Swallowing the lump in her throat, Naomi interrupted him from speaking further , "I can't ever forgive you for that you know"

"I know" he said with a sigh, "I know, but I just needed you to know that-"

"That you're sorry, I get it" she finished for him as the silence filled the room.

The bass from the music outside drowned out, her entire focus on him.