31 (mature)

Theo shook Naomi awake. "Hey, you're not about to fall asleep on me. We're in this together, I'm not sitting here in silence whilst you get to sleep" he stated

Naomi yawned, getting up from Theo's chest to sit next to him in an attempt to stay awake. She didn't realise how close she had sat next to him until she turned to look at him. Their faces were merely meters apart.

Neither of them spoke. Naomi couldn't stop staring at his lips. She wanted to feel what they felt like on hers. She wanted him to connect them. She wanted-

Theo grabbed Naomi's chin and crashed his lips into hers, sensing her hesitation. He wanted her and he wanted her now. The two fought for dominance with their tongues and he pulled her frame to sit on his lap.

She straddled him, feeling his manhood hard for her. She rocked her hips against his clothed crotch. Theo grunted in response, he needed her now. He broke the kiss and began to suck on her neck, knowing it was her sweet spot.

Naomi moaned at the sensation. She pulled away from his touch and wasted no time in pulling Theo's jumpsuit down, along with boxers. She just needed everything out of the way. She just needed him. She needed him now. She saw his manhood spring up and licked her lips at the sight.

"Looks like we jump from one extreme to the next, hating to fucking" he mumbled as he brought her onto his thigh

"Oh so now we're fucking?" She questioned in a sultry tone as her couldn't help but entertain this idea

To let it happen

To let this moment happen

All rational thoughts of hers were long gone, just like Theo's boxers in the corner of the lift.

Just pushed to the side, not caring about anything outside of the lift right now, just this moment

This moment which felt like it had been brewing from the moment they got trapped in the lift together, no scratch that, the moment they first met and argued.

"Oh" he smirked as he admired her sat on his thigh, brushing the material of her shorts out of the way of her sweet envelope which was her pussy and mumbled, "you don't want to?" As he slid two of his fingers up her slit, inviting a moan to ripple out of her throat and her back to arch forward

Theo delicately stroked her entrance with his two fingers. He groaned at how soaked she was just before he pushed two fingers inside of her, igniting a loud moan from her.

"Fuck!" She gasped bracing her hands onto his shoulders as she looked into his eyes

He smiled at the angelic sounds coming from her mouth as he pumped his fingers inside of her. "You like that, don't you?" He questioned

Naomi whimpered in response. He began to curl his fingers inside of her as she rocked her hips against him. The two of them breathing heavily.

She wrapped her hand around him and began to pump. She wanted him to feel as good as he made her feel. He felt her walls tighten around him and he took no time in pulling his fingers out of her and sucking them clean.

She watched him, as he locked his eyes onto hers, tasting her from his fingers. He moaned at the taste. It turned her even more.

"We're fucking" she is quickly stated, needing this moment of passion to be concealed. She needed to feel him. To have him.

She got up and pulled her shorts down and positioned herself above him.

All at once she sunk down on him. "Yes!" they both breathed out. She felt so full. She-

Naomi's eyes snapped open as she felt the lift jolt once again. She looked down at her body, she was still fully clothed. She was laying on Theo's chest. She had just dreamed about sleeping with Theo. Shit she thought. She was with Seb.

He laid with his body sat up against the wall of the lift, as she had cuddled into his side, letting her head rest on his shoulder, as during some point in her sleep, she had thrown her leg over his and placed her hand on his chest.

She had just dreamed about sleeping with Theo.

Theo - Theo as in the same boy who was hot and cold with her everytime she saw him that she didn't even know what she was getting with him.

It wasn't until she realised how bad the position she was in was, that began to attempt to get out of it, when she felt something strong bring her closer into his chest.

Looking over her shoulder, she found it to be Theo's arm. His arm was wrapped possessively around her body, giving her comfort in her sleep, but now she was panicking because when he woke up, how would they even explain this? Who fell asleep first? Why were they cuddling? Didn't they both have different partners?

Shit, Seb! she thought.

She was with Seb.

Not Theo, so why was she having sex dreams about Theo and cuddling him in her sleep?

Naomi felt the body under her begin to move. It was as if luck was on her side and Theo's grip on her loosened and she managed to get out of the position and quickly got off of Theo as he stirred awake.

She needed to get out of this lift. She needed to get away from Theo.

As she felt the lift moving, going up to their designated floor she got up and put Seb's jumper back on, which she had in fact been using as a blanket.

A blanket to sleep with another boy and then dream about sleeping with said other boy, for fuck sake Naomi, how much of a terrible person can you be?

As she pulled the jumper over her head and adjusted it, standing at the lift doors waiting for them to open Theo stood beside her.

Her eyes raked his body. He'd just woken up but he looked good. Her eyes moved from his face to his chest, to his abs which showed through his vest, all the way to his crotch. Naomi licked her lips at the thought of her dream and the feeling of him deep inside of her-

"Naomi you good?" Theo asked, breaking her away from her thoughts as he noticed her just staring at him

She snapped back into reality and quickly nodded her head vigorously yes, enough to make her brain hurt with the way she was simulationsiously trying to get those sexual thoughts about the wrong boy out of her bed- No head. She meant head.. She needed to stop thinking about Theo like that.

He didn't like her, she didn't like him.

She was with Seb, and he was in his weird on and off situation with Charlotte.

In the end, they were both taken and clearly not for each other.

Suddenly the lift doors opened and Naomi was out of there faster than Theo could even say bye to her. As he rounded the corner to the corridor to where their two flats were, he saw flat 156's door slam shut. Odd, he thought and made his way into his own flat ready to sleep in his bed.

Naomi locked her bedroom door and let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding.

She was ashamed of herself.

She had just dreamt that she was going to sleep with Theo. She had dreamt that she wanted Theo. She had cuddled with Theo. She had-

"Hey, where have you been?" Seb croaked out in a sleepy voice as he looked up at Naomi stood by her door as he laid in her bed

Naomi jumped. Shit she thought. She'd forgotten all about him still in her bed. All she could think about was Theo. She wanted Theo.