56

"But she's still with him. But I'm back with Charlotte now anyway" Theo explained

"Her? Her over Naomi. I have to laugh. You don't even like shagging her" Liv snorted

Theo didn't reply, he couldn't deny it. But what were his options anymore. Yes, his thoughts were filled with Naomi constantly but he'd never admit to it. He couldn't, Naomi literally told him not to like her. For him to stop having feelings for her. But he couldn't. She was so...different. He hated it.

"Oh and by the way, she's not with Seb anymore" Liv revealed

"Huh? Wait what" Theo's ears perked up. He couldn't believe it. They were done. Had Naomi ended things because of his confession? Because of the kiss? Did she like him back and didn't want to admit it until she ended it with Seb? Did she want to be with him?

"Yeah... um I think they ended things earlier and then he came back... and um he. H-he hit her" Liv sighed

"Wait. He fucking hit her?" Theo cursed.

His blood boiled with the newfound knowledge of what truly had happened. What had happened when he was with Charlotte. When he was fucking another girl a few feet away from her getting hit by her ex. Or when he was chatting shit about her to the boys at football practice. Fuck. He was a shitty person. His chest constricted with the pain of knowing he wasn't there. He didn't help.

Liv nodded in response to his question. She couldn't even actually utter word 'yes' or else it would make it real. The fact that she witnessed her bestfriend get punched by Seb.

"Where is she?" Theo demanded, grabbing his phone to get ready and see her

He needed to see her. He needed to see if she was okay. He needed to see where he had hurt her. He needed to make sure she still knew she was beautiful despite the bruises that boy had left. No one was allowed to hurt his girl. Yes, Theo had hurt her emotionally before but picturing Seb physically assaulting her made him grind his teeth and clench his fist.

"Wait! I'm pretty sure she doesn't want you storming into her room right now, like he did" Liv stated, standing infront of Theo.

She didn't want to startle Naomi. She didn't want to have her wake up to another boy forcing himself into her room to see her twice in one day. She wanted to let her have her rest. She wanted Theo to calm down and talk to her when they were both feeling better. When Theo was calm and rational. Right now, Theo looked like he was ready to kill Seb. And she didn't know what he would say to Naomi. They always argued and she feared he might say the wrong thing and blame Naomi. She wanted them to talk it out like adults.

"She's okay, I've been checking up on her" Liv told him as he finally stopped trying to get out of the room. She let out a sigh of relief, she knew she wouldn't be able to hold Theo back, but at least he was listening to her.

"Are you sure?" He asked

Liv looked up at Theo as she heard the worry in his voice. He cared. He truly cared for Naomi. How could none of the flat see this before. How long had he felt so protective over Naomi? She wanted to know all the answers to these questions but she wanted to let them work things out on their own first.

"Yes, she said she'll come to me when she's ready" she reassured

"Liv, what did I do?" He asked, sitting back down on his bed, with his head in his hands

"Theo, just breathe, you didn't know Seb would of hit her and I'm pretty sure he didn't even know about the kiss" Liv comforted

"Yes, but I wasn't there, I didn't protect her" He mumbled

"She's okay. You're okay. You're both okay, talk to her another time, alright?"

"Okay, but that doesn't mean she likes me back" Theo confessed

"I know, I'll talk to her about what's going on in her head" She offered