74

After a long couple of days of moving all her stuff into the new house Naomi's room looked bare. All that occupied it was the stuff already accommodated to her and her clothes, makeup, hair products, and hygiene products.

It was actually her last day here for the rest of first year. She couldn't believe it. She was finished with first year. She was right on the first night, it was an odd year. Nothing she expected.

But she couldn't talk so soon. She didn't know what tonight would entail. She didn't know whether she would have to come face to face with Seb for the first time since he hit her. She didn't know whether Theo would actually talk to her about what he said in his room that night to her after she completely disregarded what he said and left him. She didn't know what would happen tonight. She knew everything was slowly catching up to her and she hated it.

"Hey, don't worry you look amazing as always" Tiana reassured rubbing Naomi's arms as she stood beside her in the reflection of the mirror.

Tiana noticed Naomi had been spaced out for a while and knew she was probably trying to calm herself down because they were about to go into a very packed area where she could see Seb at any moment. Or even the bitch Charlotte but Naomi didn't know how much Charlotte had ruined her life.

"Thanks, I don't feel it though" Naomi sighed

"I know you are scared of seeing seb tonight but don't worry I'm pretty sure the boys will fuck him up any chance they get" Tiana whispered reassuringly, knowing she was talking about Theo in particular

Tiana saw Seb a few days later after Theo, Elijah and Ollie paid him a visit. She was walking through the courtyard and she saw him, he didn't look okay. Oh well, he deserved it Tiana smiled as she remembered his face ridden with bruises and cuts and a black eye along with a broken nose. She could tell Theo really cared for her. She wanted Theo to talk to Naomi tonight. She wanted everyone to have a good time. She wanted everything to be put on the table bare so that there was no secrets. No confusion. Just Theo and Naomi finally sorting everything out without the intervention of anyone else in their flat or friendship group.

"I wouldn't even be surprised" Naomi smiled thinking of Elliot, Drew and Charlie squaring up to Seb

She knew the boys were even more protective of her now and she was thankful. She couldn't help but wonder if Theo knew what Seb had done to her. How he would react? Whether he would of comforted her if she stayed for the rest of term two instead of leaving early? Would he have done more because he didn't want a repeat of what happened to his sister? Did the incident remind him of what happened to his sister?

"Alright bitches, you ready to go!" Liv yelled taking her last toke of the zoot.

"Yeah" Eliza agreed, smoothing down her outfit and taking the last sip of her drink

Naomi reapplied her lipgloss and gladly took the lit zoot out of Tiana's hand and took a few tokes. She was gonna need it. She needed the pure bliss and tranquility of being high for this. She just wanted to have a good time. She hoped tonight would be good. The smoke slowly filled her lungs and burned her throat. She needed that.

The girls took a couple of group pictures and left the flat. The boys were meeting up with Cap, Morgan, Jack and Daniel so they told the girls to go on without them.

As the girls made it down to the sunny courtyard, they saw it was just as busy as Halloween. Music pumped throughout the open space and everyone was dancing. It looked like a good time. The DJ booth was located on one of the picnic benches.

The girls found a space just as 'Maneater' by Nelly Furtado came on. They all gasped and started to dance. Just as Naomi was pushed into a line with the girls to start dancing with each other, she saw Aimee.