13

The group stumbled into flat 156 in a fit of laughter. They had made it. They didn't get a fine and it was a great night. Charlie ran into his room and began throwing up. Eliza went to check on him.

The rest of them went into the kitchen. Naomi realised that she still had her shoes in her hand, she probably looked like a mess right now. She walked to her room, to fix her appearance, for what she assumed was going to be an afters at hers. She had no clue what she looked like right now. As she began to retie the scarf over her chest, Naomi realised she had left her bucket hat and phone at Seb's. Well, it was an excuse to see him anyway.

As Naomi reapplied her mascara, as most of it had disappeared due to activities early on, she heard 'Plain Jane' by A$AP Ferg begin to play. She rushed into the kitchen and joined in with the group rapping along. As she was vibing with everyone in the flat, she had met the extras who came along with them in their sprint away from security. She recognised all of them, they were the girls that were with Charlie, Drew and Theo.

Theo watched on as Naomi danced with her friends. Her appearance had changed. He noticed she had run out of the party wearing some jumper he'd never seen before, along with her shoes in hand and hat being gone. He noticed her makeup was topped up but she has markings on her body. He knew who they were from. He was annoyed, how could she let a guy none of them even knew touch her like that. He called Charlotte over. The blonde basically ran over to him and sat on his lap. He grabbed her face and forced her to kiss him. Not that she didn't want it, but he needed to show Naomi how easily he could get someone.

He got up and pulled her to his flat, bumping into Eliza helping Charlie to the kitchen. Charlie sent him an exaggerated wink as to say good on you Theo. Theo smirked. Eliza wasn't surprised, she'd bumped into charlotte leaving their flat enough times to know her name and face. They got into the corridor of his flat as Charlotte began to stop and open her mouth to say something.

 They got into the corridor of his flat as Charlotte began to stop and open her mouth to say something

Charlotte