16 (mature)

Naomi stood still as she watched Theo pound into the blonde infront of him.

He looked up at the noise of the kitchen door being opened. It was her. Their eyes zeroed in on each other. He continued to fuck the shit out of Charlotte as he looked at the other girl in the room.

Guilt, terror, confusion were just a few things Naomi was feeling at the moment. The moment she stepped into the kitchen, and well found that.

How she found Theo, stood in all his mighty, jeans and boxers around his ankles as he literally drilled into a girl in the kitchen.

Thrusting in and out of her like his life depended on it.

She wanted to leave, she really did but how could she when she was frozen in place, because who the hell expects that.

Heavily breathing as he vigorously thrusted his hips into hers, making her body look almost featherlight as he mercilessly continued to push her into the countertop. But who was Naomi to ananlyse, the girl was clearly enjoying, a lot.

Despite her annoying, high pitched - porn star moans, they weren't fake, oh god how Naomi wished they were so she could tease the shit out of Theo for not knowing his way around a woman's body, but he knew it all too well.

Very well and it did something to Naomi.

Something she didn't want to talk about.

How she saw his strong, large hands on the center of the girls back, keeping her flat against the countertop, not wanting her to move, but it was almost as if that was his best attempt of not only muffling her moans but also keeping form seeing her face.

As if it wasn't her he wanted to be sleeping with.

How his jaw was clenched to keep his composure at bay, but every so often in the time that Naomi had walked in till now, she could hear grunt after grunt regretfully leave his mouth, trying to hold back a moan from slipping. To show that he was infact enjoying this.

Enjoying this, as he stared at her!

Theo had no intention of stopping. Zero. Zilch.

He wanted her to watch. To see him. What he could do.

Her being Naomi and only Naomi.

Fuck - how this was the perfect yet worse scenario for him and he was going to use it to his advantage. He was going to relish in it. If Naomi was going to watch, she was going to find out exactly what he could.

What he wanted to do to her.

How he'd have her.

How he'd touch her

Hold her

Fuck her

Charlotte began to whimper.

"Theo I'm gonna cum" she moaned.

Unbeknownst to her, two other people had walked into the kitchen, all she knew was his dick was drilling into her pussy. All she could hear was his balls slapping against her. She couldn't bare it anymore. Her legs were shaking. He didn't stop. She didn't even get a response from him, just him breathing heavily. She squealed as he reached it, the spot she needed him most. Her eyes rolled back and her legs gave in. Her juices flowed out of her as he kept going.

"Theoooooo" she whined, as he didn't stop.

Theo grunted in response to the girl he was fucking and her orgasm.

He broke into a sweat.

He didn't know how long they'd been going at it for. The video continued to replay on of his phone. He didn't need it anymore.

He had the real thing looking at him.

He wanted it to be her on the counter.

Moaning his name, making him pound into her relentlessly. He analysed her body, seeing the hickies forming on her chest.

It annoyed him. His strokes began to grow sloppy, he was close.

Abruptly, Naomi was dragged out of her daze and out of the kitchen. It was Tiana, she had the spaghetti in her hand. Naomi didn't even notice she had retrieved it, she was too busy watching him. How he just stood there and fucked that girl infront of her. Not even caring for the blonde but looking at her instead. What the actual fuck she thought. Tiana giggled as she dragged Naomi back to the other flat and into the kitchen with the boys.

"Guess what just happened" Tiana burst out as she dished out the cold spag bowl.

The boys all murmured a series of what's and tell all, as they stuffed their mouths full of spaghetti.

"We just walked in on Theo shagging Charlotte on the kitchen counter" she informed.

The boys all began to laugh.

"No, I'm telling the truth, init Naomi" Tiana reassured.

The group looked to Naomi. She was still in a daze. Replaying the scene that had just played out before her. How he kept going. How he could still be going right now. She began to feel her panties moisten. Fuck.

"Oh I can assure you, we believe you, even with Naomi spaced out, but it's the fact that you two fully walked in and you still retrieved the spag bowl" Elliot contributed.

"Yeah we all know about Charlotte. She's clingy as fuck and would do anything to please Theo" Charlie clarified.

"Well all I'm gonna say is that he better disinfect that counter top" Drew stated with a grimace as he knew Theo got around, but doing it on a kitchen counter was another story

The group laughed at the situation, continuing to eat their spaghetti.

Naomi no longer felt hungry, she wanted to go to bed. She said her good nights and made her way to her room. As she took off her makeup and stripped down and changed into her pjs she noticed the hickeys Seb had left on her body.

How had she not noticed them before?

Was that why Theo was staring at her?

She smiled at the memory of Seb and her in his room. Naomi got to see him tomorrow. She climbed over Eliza and Liv and made room for herself in her bed. Tiana walked in not too long after, changing and getting into the bed, falling asleep almost instantly. Naomi couldn't understand why they'd optionally choose to occupy a double bed with four people when they each had their own beds and rooms, so close by but she was happy to have such close friends. She smiled at the thought, drifting off to sleep.