Chapter- 10

Chapter- 10 (Ryuuen's POV)

(A/N: This is Ryuuen's POV, timeline is when the second meeting of the second day had ended.)

After revealing all our identities, it was easy to corner Class A in the quest of VIP. I have already conquered the battleground of Dragon group, by the end of fourth day we will emerge victorious out of this.

But as of now, there is a bigger picture to this exam that I must take care of. I decided to target Class A and I didn't plan on changing that goal just because some Class D monkeys have a death wish.

However, Kushida won't trade the name of VIPs just yet if I don't focus on this tribe of baboons. So I will play along with them a little. I took out my phone and texted.

Send me whatever you found till now or exam will end by the time you gather names of all VIPs.

She had been trying to find all VIPs of Class D, seemingly she can't find one out of the three.

In a few seconds I received a message from an anonymous account.

Satsuki Shinohara and Kushida Kikyou.

Looking at the text I let out a small chuckle. An interesting way to operate, she even mentioned her own name to avoid suspicion. I entered my room, Kaneda and Albert were waiting for me. They stood up once they registered my presence.

"Kaneda, give me the list of all groups and their respective members from all classes."

"Uh. . It will take a few minutes to prepare the list, Ryuuen-san." Swallowing the instantaneous confusion, he obeyed my command.

Soon a long list of groups and participants was on my table. After a few minutes of brainstorming I figured out the pattern one which this test operated.

This pattern would be nearly impossible to guess with just three VIPs of my class, but now that I have five different names it couldn't be any easier. I circled the name of the third VIP of Class D.

Karuizawa Kei.

Apparently she is another baboon that leads the apes of Class D. My immersion declined in the test after decoding the answer and I noticed Albert and Kaneda still standing. Waiting quietly for me to get done with my work, I can never get enough of this feeling of superiority.

With the pattern decoded I figured out the names of the rest of the VIPs from Class A. The war had already been won now. As much as I would like to end this test right now, I will savor this time as I walk around the worthless chimps trying their best and failing in all this.

I took a deep breath, ready to burst out laughing in the elation of my victory.

Knock Knock

Just before I was about to unleash it, the sound of knocking fouled my mood.

Who. . . dares to interrupt me at a time like this.

Albert went ahead and unlocked the door, Ibuki walked in with her foul expression completely ruining a little of what beauty she had. The way she is always exasperated at one thing or another it sometimes appears like a unique illness to me. Anyways that is not my concern.

"Ryuuen, there is trouble stirring up in my group."

Usually any other student of my class would have never dared to speak without my permission, but this girl has some other ideas.

"What is it?"

"That Manabe is bullying some Class D girl in the rabbit group."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because tonight they started beating her up, you remember what happened last time when we tried to bully Class D, right?"

A very roundabout way to piss me off, she is successful if that was her motive. I don't have anything else to do anyways until the test ends, playing with Class D chimps is always entertaining.

"What is the girl's name?"

"Karuizawa Kei, she is the leader of the girls of Class D."

A smile crept over my face as the fact struck to me she was the VIP of Rabbit group. It will be easy to blackmail her using that information.

But before that I should get deep into this situation and know more about my prey.

"Call Manabe." Shortly after I uttered those words, Manabe was standing in front of me reciting the situation like a bird. Seemingly she is afraid that she might be in danger for bullying other class students without my permission.

The situation was a classic bullying event until . .

"What? Repeat that again." I intervened with Manabe and she fell silent.

"S-So Karuizawa was arguing back like a bitch. Yamashita lost it and struck her forcefully bringing her to knees, just after that she dropped the fight completely and started panting while holding her head." Manabe repeated herself.

Manabe stopped again, but I directed her to go on.

"After that we pulled her hair and gave her a thorough verbal beatdown but she just kept sobbing and kept begging for us to stop."

Kukuku, that U-turn was pretty unbecoming for a class leader. But from my past experience I have a good idea that only broken chimps do that. According to what Manabe said there was no significant change in situation that would give Manabe an upper hand over Karuizawa.

Yet her resistance dropped to zero at once when Yamashita gave her the taste of violence, this sheer change implies that she has a strong fear of bullying. May it be from past experience or from watching someone else getting bullied, regardless of its origin her weakness is now highlighted which I shall prey on.

"Later Ibuki and some Class D guys showed up but we made it out of it pretty easy since the guys who found us were spineless nerds." Manabe completed her story.

"You can go back now, continue what you are doing freely but within limits." A current of relief ran through Manabe as her tense shoulders dropped.

Once Manabe was gone I took up my phone and texted the anonymous account of Kushida.

Tell me how to make this incognito account, I will play with your class a little.

I appointed a meeting with her tonight to discuss my schemes for tomorrow.

"Ryuuen what are you plotting?" Ibuki interrupted me again.

"I am just passing time, I already have the answers for the test." I don't owe her any explanation.

Ibuki didn't seem to understand the situation, but soon she caught on. Tomorrow there are no meetings scheduled for this test, we are free to attack the other classes outside the test and now my target is set.