Chapter- 3

Chapter-3 (Ryuuen's POV)

"Thank you Ryuuen-san."

Since he used her to lure Yamauchi during the first semester, this was the second time Ryuuen had dealt with Kinoshita.

"Get lost." Once she confirmed the transfer she dragged herself out of the Karaoke, seemingly she was recovering well from the hairline fracture.

"It is high time Ryuuen, the class is waiting for a clear explanation of the sports festival results," Ibuki said the moment Kinoshita was out of the room.

Alongside her, Albert, Kaneda and Ishizaki were present in the Karaoke.

"Do you want me to kick you out of here?" Ryuuen wasn't in a good mood.

"What?!"

"Call Manabe, ask her to report here immediately with her lackeys."

"What on earth are you speaking? I don't even have her phone number."

Ryuuen had been silent about the results of the sports festival for which the whole class was scheming, Ibuki deep down suspected that he might've gone nuts after some sort of defeat.

"Tch, useless as ever. Kaneda does it."

"Yes, Ryuuen-san."

Kaneda obeyed the orders and within a few minutes all three of the girls were in the Karaoke, all dressed in casual wear. The lack of makeup depicted the haste they suffered to reach Ryuuen ASAP.

When Ryuuen's eyes met those of Manabe he smiled.

"You know very well why I have called you here Manabe."

Manabe was already out of breath but she started sweating heavily once Ryuuen stood up for the interrogation.

"I-Is there anything you want from me?"

Ryuuen looked into her eyes and Manabe looked away for a brief moment then forced herself to look at him again.

"The more you play dumb the more you will regret it later."

He wasn't completely sure before, but now the doubts were slowly erasing themselves as the other girls started panicking.

Ryuuen's lackeys stood there confused, trying to understand the situation but none of them dared to question him.

Ryuuen took out his phone and played an audio file. It was a recording of Ryuuen mentioning his plan for trapping Horikita.

"Sound familiar?"

"Y-Yes, we all framed Horikita together."

"Oh Manabe, I wished for us to be in this together. But I must face reality now, someone from our class had leaked this recording to Class D."

"..........." Manabe was left speechless, she was told this recording was to intercept Ryuuen's strategy. She didn't expect that person to send the recording to Ryuuen himself.

"Hah!"

With a swift move Ryuuen grabbed her jaw and forced her to look at him.

"Maybe you know who our little traitor is?" Under the immense pressure she was already feeling the strength fade away from her legs.

"I-I"

"Yes, go ahead."

"I am sorry Ryuuen-san! I was being blackmailed."

"Good, that is what I want to hear." He wasn't displeased in the least, he was enjoying every moment of it.

"Wait! What is going on?!" Ibuki demanded answers, her growing confusion was too much for her to bear at this point.