Tail

Tail (Ryuuen's POV)

I was strolling my way from the dorms to the Keyaki mall. Hashimoto, that fox had begged my audience this time. He expected me at the meeting place in the next five minutes, even though I can make it on time I won't.

Cruising around the mall for an hour or two before meeting actually sounds better, making people wait is my specialty and everyone loves it.

Roaming around I crossed the store named SIV CAMERA, this place was still unexplored by me. Inside I saw two girls with pink hairs with their backs facing towards me, looking at her ass I can tell one of them is Ichinose.

Whoever the other one is, the clerk ape is grinning crazy at her. Lust is dropping out of his eyes, only in my hometown have I seen these crazy people.

(A/N: Apparently you know who the second girl is, and how did Ichinose and the girl end up coming together? I will cover that part later so don't worry, flow with the story for now.)

In the cruise ship exam, someone figured out the VIP I was hiding. I can't expect that from Ichinose, it is too unrealistic to think someone would guess the correct name out of pure luck.

Leaving them be I left the store, Kanzaki has a better chance of finding VIP when compared to these chimps. Moving to the next floor I found yet another Class D guy.

This guy was also in the Dragon group, he didn't seem to possess any particular ability to be there. Perhaps, he is hiding his abilities. If that is true then there is a chance he might be the one who figured out the VIP I was hiding.

I distanced myself from him and started tailing him. Stalking your enemy and collecting sensitive information about them is the key to defeating strong foes.

But right now, this stalk is to confirm the threat.

In the next hour:

He went to the kitchenware store, I did the same in a few minutes. Buying a knife would make a fine addition to one's high school life.

He walked towards the section which had the most expensive and sharpest knife. A knife too sharp would backfire, it would be hard to conceal and give a fatal blow which one wouldn't want to deliver within the school premises.

. .. .. . .

What is he doing?

Moving past the knife section he entered the apron section and wore one with pink hue to it as a rose pattern highlighted the breast area. . .

I pulled myself behind and questioned my choices once again. Am I over reading into this guy?

I peeked again, this time he had changed into another one even more girlier. Pulling myself behind, I peeked again .. .

Another one. . Each time I peeked after a brief pause there was an even more abnormal apron on him.

At last he wore an apron that had words imprinted on it, I looked at the mirror and it read.

Coincidences can be-

(A/N: No Ryuuen, we have been using that line a lot lately.

Ryuuen: Like I care.)

Coincidences can be freaky.

He took a few steps back while facing the mirror and started walking towards it again. This baboon doesn't look like someone cunning, but just this much isn't enough to confirm it.

After the store he went outside, slowly he strolled towards the secluded park. At this point I have lost hope from this guy to be the one Kushida is hunting, it is hard to believe that Ichinose and Horikita would yield such results on the island.