Chapter- 6 (Gamble- 2)

(Art by: Madlad and Buzz)

(Author's note: I am sorry if these notes are getting annoying I would like you to refer to the map I drew earlier if you do not understand which spots they are talking about or how Ichinose calculates time to travel between spots, it is calculated by the time take to reach from D to H in the map. And yeah this is how a cove cave looks like.)

(source: https://www

(source: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F332140541239119657%2F&psig=AOvVaw3hAXXJuG6iWmkdfv_XJEYV&ust=1607016914049000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCMCWidbqr-0CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD)

We ran towards the next spot in the same formation as before, from top we might have looked more like an arrow as Horikita led us and I followed her with Ayanokouji on both sides.

We already were moving through an overgrown jungle when compared to the flora we found near the river but, to my surprise the forest was getting denser as we advanced towards the next spot.

After running for nearly quarter an hour the woods are now nearly impassable, jogging was not possible and sense of direction itself was threatened due to the closely packed trees. I was tempted to believe there was nothing useful beyond this forest, but the map boldly stared back at me displaying the spot that could be in our sights anytime now.

The sound of water falling was audible to us, without any verbal agreement we all approached the source.

A small waterfall, roughly 10-15m tall, was discovered as the source of the sound. Even so it was not tall it still was wide, water came down rapidly and made its way through the forest.

"I think it is the same river our class has claimed."

"I agree, according to the map there should be a hidden spot here."

"Let us split up and search for it."

I looked at my watch; time was 4:06. Seemingly it took us 35 minutes to reach here.

I scanned the area thoroughly but there was no such device in sight which could be used to claim this spot. Deep down I also held the doubt if one river would really offer two spots.