End of volume 3.5 (Q/A)

Yeah, the cover says it all. I have been choked by readers for drifting off too far from the original theme of the fanfic, for the last isekai chapter.  So I am dropping that arc, I will write it in some other story.  

Like, isekai wasn't that bad of an idea right?  I was writing it but I realized not many people were here for that.

Ryuuen x Airi is cursed? I think I might be able to write this ship if people are interested to see it. 

The A/n's in 3.5 were a lot I think. I should stop them in next volume, right?

From what I have prepared the main cast of Class D right now is Honami, Ayanokouji, Horikita and Chiaki on her way. Is there anyone else you would like to see in it? 

Anyone out of character when compared to the real LN? 

Any major plot holes? 

Is there anything major that you dislike in the story? or anything you like a lot? 

The answer of these questions will help as assistance for the fanfic so it would be great to see your views on it. 

You can ask your questions in comment section, I will answer or justify accordingly. 

After this I will resume the main story and the Sports festival  arc will begin.  Thanks to you all for reading this story.