Chapter- 7 (stolen youth)

I took a deep breath, and turned back to look at the campus once again. After a few moments, I turned back and walked out of the gate, uncertain if I will ever walk back again.

The open field that was in between the two old buildings accommodate the students of Advanced Nurturing High School — the fortress I assumed to be impenetrable. However, it seems like that man made his move the moment I stepped out of the campus.

This faraway area from the school isn't heavily guarded as the main campus, so it was a natural course of action.

I walked out of the gate with the lady. The moonlight illuminated the grounds on which a total of six adults were standing. A black car was parked at a distance. It was a big one.

He was there, looking right at me. Except him, all the men wore what looked like night vision goggles. Two of them were guarding him while the other three were scattered.

[A/n: A is Ayanokouji L is the lady P is Papakoji and black circles are guards

[A/n: A is Ayanokouji L is the lady P is Papakoji and black circles are guards. Once again 'in the name of imagery put the image itself'.] 

Silence flooded the place. There was no need for words, everyone knew what the plan was. For one last time, I scanned the area for any possible weapons, however, the only weapons I can use seem to be the taser gun his men are carrying.

The three men scattered around the place are carrying taser guns, while the two men guarding him are carrying pistols. Taser guns were to subdue me while the pistols were for emergency scenarios. The lady standing behind me didn't move a muscle. It didn't look like she was going to fight me, but I can never be sure.

A cold breeze of night wind passed by. The clouds slowly covered the moon and darkness loomed over the ground.

"Capture him alive."

I ran towards the bodyguard who was nearest to me. He was equipped with a taser gun and night vision, so I must take those into consideration.

Once I was within fifteen metres range from him, I stopped. This was the time he must need to move in order to subdue me or else the prongs of the taser won't reach me.

I heard footsteps of two more people approaching me. The time wasn't on my side. I must take a risk and settle it one on one with the target standing in front of me.

I swiftly approached him. Now that I was close enough I could see him, he didn't fire the taser gun. Rather waited for me to close in further.

"Very well."

In order to get a clean hit with a taser gun you must fire it in a way that both the prongs are attached to the target covering a decent area. However, that won't happen in my case unless he shot it at point blank range.

Even when shot by a taser gun, through sheer willpower one can rip off the prongs and render the gun useless.

Understanding these facts, he engaged in a hand to hand combat with me, in hopes of buying enough time for his two teammates who approached us at full speed.