Volume 3.5 (Summer vacation begins)

Sleepless Night Book Fair

(Hey there everyone, this chapter is one out of the two chapters written by guest authors! And also the first chapter of Volume 3.5 If you do like this story, then you can check more stories by the author on wattpad. I have provided their profile link in the comment section.) Even though I have one story with only a prologue...

Ayanokouji POV

Present Day

Two consecutive special exams have concluded the first semester. The student body has received a well earned one week summer vacation.

While it might be a special event for most, the absence of daily classes just makes it mundane for me.

School authorities have given us a generous vacation. Although, that isn't the generous part. The generous part is the book fair they're holding that is running parallel with a cosplay event.

Usually, the school just orders a certain amount of books per month, sells them for a bit, and then places them into the library for use. However, this time they decided to order a large number of books, light novels, mangas, some picture books, and anything else that would be at a book fair. I did not understand why they would decide to order picture books since everyone here had to be able to read. (A/N Hehehe, they're for people like Ike before Y2Y3)

Three Days Prior

While on the cruise ship, they handed us pamphlets on what to expect with our free week. A subtopic was the selection of books that were being presented to us at the book fair event.

(A/N I just realized that this entire beginning part wasn't a part of my notes. More words and a better foundation is fine I guess)

This gave me an opportunity to explore the selection of books the school was offering as well as get myself involved in literature so I could grow the collection of books I have read.

I had only skimmed through the pamphlet so I could get a general idea of what was going on and decided to read the rest when I got to my dorm room.

As I approached the first-year dorms, I saw there was a large mob of students crowding the elevator so I just took the stairs. (A/N lazy bums... not really, they just got back from an exam but I wanted to say that) I'm not surprised. After all, we had just completed the second special exam that was backed up by the island special exam. The build-up, along with the release of stress and fatigue is reasonable.

I made it to my floor and entered my room. Everything was where it was supposed to be and I put away all of the belongings I had brought with me, which wasn't a lot. I was tired so I laid down on the bed and took the pamphlet with me. I just noticed that the pamphlet they gave was not the size of a normal one, it was extremely thick and could be compared to a small book. (A/N That is what a pamphlet is to a certain extent)

I went on the inside cover and saw the listings for the events and their respective information.

Contents...

Start of The Week Only: Sleepless Night Book Fair

Schedule

Books (A/N I have no idea how to describe normal books. Basically, paperbacks and hardcovers. Those kinds.)

Light Novels

Manga

Comics (A/N Yes. Comics can be compared to manga but I don't think they are the same, so they should have different sections)

Contest

Promotional Merchandise

Entire Week: Cosplay Event