Chapter Thirty Four

HEY GUYS! GUESS WHAT? IM BACK BIT*HASSSSSS<3 I MISSED YALL SO MUCH AND YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTE REALLY MAKES ME HAPPY, I'LL TRY MY BEST TO REPLY THE COMMENTS BUT HERE, THE NEW CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL <3 ENJOY!

RECAPS

"Come, eomma and appa want to ask something important" Mrs. Kim then leads them inside.

Both Taehyung and Y/N look at each other, already guessing it might be about the rumors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Kim is happy enough to see his son coming back home and a bit relieved to see that they are okay. He hugged his son along with his daughter-in-law to be. 

"You should tell us you are coming back home so appa can buy something and your mom can prepare something for you to eat" Mr. Kim glared playfully at them.

Y/N and Taehyung playfully chuckled and apologized for not telling them because they wanna make a surprise.

"Aigooo! What are you saying appa-nim!" Mrs. Kim slapped her husband's shoulder to shut up.

"It's okay eomma, we already ate in the car. Y/N prepared the food" Taehyung smiles, holding Y/N's hand tightly.

"Ahhh... I'm glad, Eunjin-ah, how to order from this app" Mrs. Kim struggling to use the foods app. Eunjin quickly ran to her mother and helped what menu they wanna order.

"Taehyung, is that true that I heard a rumor about Y/N almost got-" before Mr.Kim could continue, Jeongyu quickly cut his father's words.

"Appa, I told you... Don't trust what media said." Said Jeongyu. Taehyung smiled that his brother helped him to not make their parents worried.

"Appa... Actually... Yeah, there is paparazzi who took our picture and she almost exposes us on social media." Taehyung explained.

"WHAT?" Mrs. Kim gasped as she listened to Taehyung, giving Eunjin her phone to settle it down. Jeongyu nodded and joined Eunjin in ordering the food.

"How come? Are they successfully doing that?" Mr. Kim asked.

Taehyung then explained everything that happened while Y/N nodding, agreeing with what Taehyung said besides him.

- A FEW HOURS LATER -

Eunjin and Jeongyu happily playing with Haneul and Hyejung outside with the dog while Taehyung and Y/N taking their time to have a long talk with Taehyung's parents.

Mrs. Kim already in her shocking moments knowing her son almost die if there are police included on that day. Her heartbeat beating so fast but somehow Taehyung holds his mother's hand tightly.

"Eomma, it's okay... I'm fine now" Taehyung smiled.

"I don't know that I almost lost my son..." Mrs. Kim felt lost. Her mind has been thinking a lot. Her body shaking. The thought of losing his own kid is the worst nightmare for every mother.

"What if this situation will replay again... What if there's something worst than that happening... With you, and Y/N, along with the small kids?!" Mrs. Kim already in her crying state. Taehyung then hugged his mother tightly again.

"Eomma... I promised you, there won't be any situation like this again... It's my fault too for keeping my relationship from our CEO Mr. Bang. He got mad at me after knowing that I got scandalous rumors with a woman." Taehyung explained again.