Chapter Thirty Two *21+

*I swear to God, Taehyung wishing me to die at this early age.

*Also, the gif is so underrated so please be careful. (BLOWJ** GIF)

- XXX Building -

(Taehyung POV)

I was fidgeting my fingers together as I walk around the cold and dark buildings. 

"Aish... Why in this crap building when we can meet at the cafe or somewhere" I mumble, sighing and saw a table and chairs. I pulled the chair and sit down, looking around.

I look over my watch, 3 minutes more... 

I take my phone out, put on the silent mode and start the recording right away and quickly put my phone inside my pocket, tapping my fingers on the table. 

A few minutes has left, it's already 11. My heartbeat is going fast as I looking around.

"Where are they? It's already 11." I shrugged from the coldness. My nose already turned red. 

Suddenly, I heard the sound of the footsteps behind me. I quickly turned back and saw a man with a mask on his face and he wore black sunglasses too. I saw him holding a big letter.

"Taehyung-sshi?" He then holds out his hand to me to shake my hand. I slowly accept his hand and we shake our hands together.

"I thought you didn't come. I told you right, only you alone. But I saw a few of van and car outside there." he raised his eyebrows.

"But I'm alone here. You better be quick" I said in a cold tone, my mind quickly picturing Y/N's face. Relax Taehyung... 

The guy then let out a laugh, sitting down and pushing the letter to me.

"I'm sorry to hear that your photos and your girlfriend I guess, already leaking at the social media. I'll help you but under one condition," he supports his chin with his arm. 

I look up at him, one condition?

"And what is that?" I said, looking at the letter where it was on the table.

"I'm here is to help you to cover your photos back. You know, I'm not that someone who wants to let my business corrupt just like that," he said.

"I had talked with that woman, Kang Ji Won who tried to let your company down since she was so obsessed with you and had a grudge on your CEO which is Mr. Bang. So, this is the only way I can kick her out of my company." he looks up to me.

 "If you don't cooperate with me and tell the police about me. Your girlfriend and the kids will be in danger and I will never stop torturing your life and your girlfriend the rest of my life" I can see a smirk behind his mask. I clenched my fist tightly, I can feel my chest going up and down trying to hold my anger.

"Fine. If these things already settle, don't ever try to touch me, my company and my girlfriend. Cause if you do, you know what I'm gonna do to you" I stared at him.

He then chuckles, nodding.

"Okay, call." He then shows his phone to me where he recorded our conversation.

"Fuck..." I muttered under my breath. He got me.

He then opened the letter, taking out a few photos and giving it to me. I look at the photos and there were different faces and the others were the original one.