Chapter Thirty

-Recap-

Ryeong Wook groaned in frustration, he throws the copy of the letter on the bin harshly.

"You giving them a hint! You don't need to write about Taehyung!" Ryeong Wook gripping on his hair, bringing it back.

"You know they don't make this a joke. You doomed Kang Ji Won." Ryeong Wook leaving the room, pissing off. He then took out his cigarette and light it on.

Should I help Taehyung? Should I edit the face of the girls and Taehyung with the kids? This is too much.

She shouldn't make a mess with them. She needs to move on yet she still wants to do this. If I don't delete the pictures from the camera and editing their faces, it will be more complicated.

Yeah, for this company's sake. I should write a letter apologize too.

-BigHit Ent.-

"Thank you so much for your hardworking to stop this blackmailing!" Bang PD smiles, bows slightly to his workers for helping him for this week.

"I hope, there will be no such things like this again. Since it's been a week now, there are no other pictures of they leak in the social media. If they do, please inform me as soon as possible and we will take down those bullshit crap.

"YES!" All his workers responded. The party then starts as Bang PD holds up his liquor.

-Tae's Apartment-

"Oh gosh... This is so tiring!" Hoseok groans, taking a deep breath as he laid his back on the wall.

"Yah, it's not that you lift that big ass cabinet. Pfttt" Yoongi rolled his eyes, already landing his body on the sofa"

"Aish... You're the first one who left us while sleeping on the couch!" Seokjin placed his hands over his waist.

"It is just a bunch of bag, it's not a big deal" Yoongi shrugged off.

"This son of a-" Namjoon quickly cut Seokjin off.

"Guys... Stop bickering... Let's think about what should we eat for dinner" Namjoon let a big sigh, sitting beside Yoongi. Seokjin pouts, crossing his arms.

"DAKGALBI! (spicy stir-fried chicken)" Jimin shouts.

"I WANT CHIKIN! (korean fried chicken)" Jungkook bring his hand up.

"ME ME ME! KIMCHI BOKKEUMBAP! (kimchi fried rice)" Hoseok then said it.

"Appa, I want jjajangmyeon (korean black noodles)" Haneul tugging on Taehyung's wrist.

"Sure" Taehyung ruffling Haneul's hair, then looking at Y/N.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked Y/N.

"Me? Uhhh... I want Y/F/F" She blinks her eyes cutely. Taehyung chuckles softly, nodding.

"Jjajangmyeon for Haneul, Y/F/F for Y/N and Japchae for me," Taehyung said.

Manager Sejin listing down the food on his phone.

"Seokjin? Yoongi? Namjoon?" Manager Sejin looking up at them.

"Me? Japchae (korean glass noodle stir fry) would be great" Namjoon lick his lips.

"Naengmyeon of course (korean cold noodles)" Jin winks at Manager Sejin.