Chapter Thirty Three

-Tae's Apartment-

(Third POV)

Taehyung woke up with a nice smell flooding through his nose. He slowly opened his eyes, looking at his side. Y/N is nowhere to see. Taehyung groans, yawning hardly as he slowly sits up. He then lazily walks to the kid's room, smiling as they're still sleeping. Taehyung then walks back to his room and brushing his teeth and his face. 

Y/N was cooking breakfast for Taehyung and the kids. She trying her hard to not cry in front of them since tonight she needs to fly back to the company with the kids. The kids hardly gonna see Taehyung and so do her. She can feel her tears slowly falling down whenever she thought of Taehyung.

Y/N wiped her tears, sniffing as she continues cooking. Taehyung saw that from afar, he sighs and slowly walking behind her as he wrapped his arms around her waist, letting his face buried on her neck. Y/N startled but then she relaxed back, knowing that it was Taehyung.

"You woke up early today" Y/N smiling, bringing her hand through his hair. Taehyung just being silent as he tightened the hug, kissing her neck. Y/N just let him be as she placing the dish on the table as Taehyung following her from behind while hugging her. Y/N then finished her cooking, stopping as she felt weird. Usually, Taehyung would be loud and noisy in the morning.

"Taehyung?" She called her. Taehyung stiffened his body, Y/N could hear his sobbing from behind. She then felt his tears smear on her neck. Y/N quickly let go of the hug and facing him, looking at his bloated face, red nose, and puffy yet red eyes. 

"Hey... Why are you crying..." Y/N cupped both of his cheeks, getting worried since it's hard to see him crying. Taehyung just shakes his head left and right as he pulled her for hugs again. He kissed on top of her head while placing his hand behind her head.

Y/N tears falling down now as Taehyung breath start to getting heavy, his chest going up and down fast. Y/N felt guilty as cried together with him.

"I'm sorry..." Y/N mumbled, biting her lips hard to not being loud.

"Are you dumb?" Taehyung let out a bitter laugh, looking down at her as he cupped her cheeks, wiping her tears with his thumbs. 

"Do you need to go?" He pouted. Y/N just smiled, tipping toes and planting soft kisses on his lip.

"I don't want to go... Let's go together" Y/N wrapped her arms over his neck. Taehyung then lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I'm gonna missed you so much... We barely have time together..." Taehyung walked to the chair and sits while Y/N was on his lap.

"I know... Hmmm... Should we do something fun?" Y/N giggles. Taehyung looks at her, raising his eyebrows.

"Fun such as? Sex? Cuddle?" he teased. Y/N's face turned to red as he mentioned sex.

"Shut up! I mean not both of us, but all of us." Y/N pinch Taehyung's nose.

"Are you okay to be in public?" Taehyung worried, he felt guilty that she can't do whatever she wants with him since he is a celebrity.

Y/N can see his guilty face, she quickly kisses her forehead and smiles.

"No, I don't want to do at public" Taehyung's face lighten up.

"Then? What's on your mind?" he said in his excited phone.

RING RING RING, -BOOMERANG

Y/N turned her face to the couch as she heard her phone ringing. She then gets down from Taehyung's lap and ran to the couch.